Birthday in Registration Screen

On 8/18/2016 at 0:59 PM, Chris Bell said:

Edit: 1
installing the old version gives me the same error now,

edit 2,
i tried to do upgrade new version install on my backup instance where i still had the older version installed,
the update failed with the same error,

im unable to install the addon atm; anyone has any suggestion how i should progress?
i tried installing older version which fails, as well as testing an upgrade on my test instance which also failed,

TIA
Chris

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 08.02.2017 at 1:45 AM, mesteele101 said:

IPB 4.1.18.2: Causes the custom items in Profile Information not to display on new entries. Users before updating to 4.1.18.2 will display correctly in Profile Information. New users Profile Information entered in does not show for accounts created after updating to 4.1.18.2

I have this issue too.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
19 minutes ago, All Astronauts said:

brc.PNG.8b65a32e784172b5770bd2d808a65fac.PNG

Looks ok here. I did make a sweep of some old code from Adriano that might cause problems with the new internal changes to the settings function but those really won't have any bearing on the output itself. I'll release it later but it doesn't really change anything.

Image is broken

If you have any additional changes to your register popup it might break the css on this. You can target this plugin's three fields directly with the following to change/fix as you need (in this example I'm over-riding the width: 100% call that is getting attached to the fields as seen in motomac's screenshot - change or alter as needed - just stick in your custom.css file). Use !important as needed.

[name="bday[month]"], [name="bday[day]"], [name="bday[year]"] {
		width: inherit !important;
	}

• 3 years later...

Well... either IPS staff was reading this and did you/others a solid or the approval gods are various and unknowable (or they all have their own to-do piles...).

I've been spooling out my additions to the new marketplace just to keep the work low; for them and me. Of the (formerly) three pending, I didn't think this one would would jump over the similarly requested update to Remove Forum Title from Forum Index - that one is literally two lines of CSS - this one has at least some meat on its bones.

Who knows? Anyhoo, this was approved super-fast. Enjoy.

Also update is for 4.5 only, will not work on 4.4.10 and lower.