Share post with Twitter and FB

cafeboricua

• 3 months later...

Oh jeez! Thanks Steve, there it is.

I wonder if there is anyway to have the share icons displayed always in topics and posts as they are in 3.4? If I couldn't find it that easily, then will my visitors have the same issues. Shares are very important to SEO and and popularity, if our visitors cannot see the share, then that may be an issue.

Oh jeez! Thanks Steve, there it is.

I wonder if there is anyway to have the share icons displayed always in topics and posts as they are in 3.4? If I couldn't find it that easily, then will my visitors have the same issues. Shares are very important to SEO and and popularity, if our visitors cannot see the share, then that may be an issue.

Should already be showing by default

as can see ... also at the bottom (using 4.0.9.2)

share2.jpg

No, I do not show those at the bottom of my topics Steve, hmmm. Is there switch to flip to make that happen?

Not that am aware of as mine is default installation no changes to admincp anywhere (other than creating member and forums etc)

What version are you using and what browser ?

Are you viewing using default IPB theme or a custom theme ?

Thanks Steve, I am using the defaul theme but for a couple settings I change in front end colors and header image. But for kicks and giggles I reverted back to the true default theme and I have not seen the share icons at the bottom of the topic as you have on in your community. I am using version 4.0.9.2 and typically I use Firefox, but I have tried it with Chrome, IE, and Opera none of them are showing share icons. I'll keep poking around! Thanks for the follow up Steve.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived