Jump to content
Invision Community
newbie LAC

(NB40) Custom profile fields per forum

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, newbie LAC said:

Hello,

Have you filled "Display format"?

I am a beginner. You can explain where is it?

In the profile I entered this data (nick, profession etc as in the screenshot.) and this should be immediately display the topic / post?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nasgoth said:

I am a beginner. You can explain where is it?

In the profile I entered this data (nick, profession etc as in the screenshot.) and this should be immediately display the topic / post?

On ACP for each profile field.

pf.thumb.jpg.5e158d36c524a4d7e0c5f5e9723

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Alexey MMM said:

Please do the same plug-in , just to be able to remove the signature , in certain forums.

Hello,

Please use separate topic for requests ^_^

P.S. I've a custom (not released) plugin that you need.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, newbie LAC said:

Hello,

What's an error? Please provide more information.

I get a 500 internal server error when trying to install. I haven't had a problem with other plugins so far. Thank you for you quick response.

error.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, ArchangelX said:

I get a 500 internal server error when trying to install

"More information about this error may be available in the server error log".

I can look into (help to install) if you give me ACP access.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, newbie LAC said:

"More information about this error may be available in the server error log".

I can look into (help to install) if you give me ACP access.

Okay...will PM you. Thank you.  Message Sent.  Thanks.

Edited by ArchangelX

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×