(NB40) Recent Topics/Posts

11 hours ago, JEFF MACK said:

Is it possible to remove the post count?

Hello,

Open template nbRecentTopicsPosts. (ACP - Customization - Themes - You skin - core - global - plugins)

Find and remove 

<div class="ipsCommentCount ipsPos_right {{if ( $post->item()->posts - 1 ) === 0}}ipsFaded{{endif}}" data-ipsTooltip title='{lang="replies_number" pluralize="$post->item()->posts - 1"}'>{expression="$post->item()->posts - 1"}</div>

Find and remove 

<div class="ipsCommentCount ipsPos_right {{if ( $topic->posts - 1 ) === 0}}ipsFaded{{endif}}" data-ipsTooltip title='{lang="replies_number" pluralize="$topic->posts - 1"}'>{expression="$topic->posts - 1"}</div>

• 4 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, EmpireKickass said:

what is the new added system ? 

Hello,

Nothing interesting :)

3 global settings

- Show from current forum (Show topics/posts from current forum. Works when you browsing the forum page.)

- Show from current forum (Show topics/posts from current forum. Works when you browsing the topic page.)

- Include subforums

New separate setting "Show posts counter?" for posts and topics (created by https://invisionpower.com/forums/topic/408449-nb40-recent-topicsposts/?do=findComment&comment=2679825)

11 hours ago, newbie LAC said:

Hello,

Nothing interesting :)

3 global settings

- Show from current forum (Show topics/posts from current forum. Works when you browsing the forum page.)

- Show from current forum (Show topics/posts from current forum. Works when you browsing the topic page.)

- Include subforums

New separate setting "Show posts counter?" for posts and topics (created by https://invisionpower.com/forums/topic/408449-nb40-recent-topicsposts/?do=findComment&comment=2679825)

Nice, going to use some of those options :) 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

8 hours ago, micronx said:

First i want to make a request: Option to disable "LAST POST" or "LAST TOPIC" tab

Ok.

8 hours ago, micronx said:

Second: Since last update it take more time to refresh last posts. Do you knoow why tis is happening ?

What do you mean "refresh last posts"?

@newbie LAC

It's taking longer to update the list of the last posts. After I do a post it takes about 30 seconds to 1 minute to appear in the list. This is happening after your last update. The same thing if i delete the last post i made, it take some time to be removed from the list.

Another thing: I am trying to show the "featured" symbol in "Last post" Tab , as it happens in the last "topics feed" widget from ipboard, but I am not able to.

Can you give me some help, please. ?

{{if $topic->mapped('featured')}}
	<span><span class="ipsBadge ipsBadge_icon ipsBadge_small ipsBadge_positive" data-ipsTooltip title='{lang="featured"}'><i class='fa fa-star'></i></span></span>
{{endif}}
{{if $config['nb_tab_top_pos_sfp']}}
	<span class='ipsType_light ipsType_small'><a href="{$post->container()->url()}">{$post->container()->_title}</a></span><br>
{{endif}}

pppp.png.80f77f14fbbd5af18ad94ec4ec04ce84.png

Edited by micronx
1 minute ago, micronx said:

It's taking longer to update the list of the last posts. After I do a post it takes about 30 seconds to 1 minute to appear in the list. This is happening after your last update.

Ok. Thanks for clarify. I'll look into it.

3 minutes ago, micronx said:

Can you give me some help, please. ?

For posts tab a topic object is $post->item()

So your code will be looks like 

{{if $post->item()->mapped('featured')}}
	<span><span class="ipsBadge ipsBadge_icon ipsBadge_small ipsBadge_positive" data-ipsTooltip title='{lang="featured"}'><i class='fa fa-star'></i></span></span>
{{endif}}

1 hour ago, micronx said:

It's taking longer to update the list of the last posts. After I do a post it takes about 30 seconds to 1 minute to appear in the list. This is happening after your last update. The same thing if i delete the last post i made, it take some time to be removed from the list.

It's a widget cache. The same results you can get example with "Forum Statistics" or "Post Feed" widgets (It looks like a core bug).

If you don't want cache result open /plugins/nb40recenttopicsposts/widgets/nbRecentTopicsPosts.php

Find 

class _nbRecentTopicsPosts extends \IPS\Widget\PermissionCache

change to 

class _nbRecentTopicsPosts extends \IPS\Widget

Edited by newbie LAC
  • 1 month later...

I have the recent posts set to only show one post per topic and also set for it to go to the last read post. This is fine when someone logs in as it goes to the last unread post by that user.

When you aren't logged in it defaults to the last post in the thread. Is there a way to have the option for it to default to the first post in the thread?

Awesome app BTW. I purchased it awhile ago but the latest updates have made it great.

I'll also echo a previous poster who suggest to make an option to only disable one of the tabs ie: only have recent posts or recent topics.

Hello,

3 hours ago, Demonland31 said:

When you aren't logged in it defaults to the last post in the thread. Is there a way to have the option for it to default to the first post in the thread?

I'll make separate settings for member/guest.

Now you can make reverse changes.

Edited by newbie LAC
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I bought this a few days ago after I updated forum.

Some of my members (5 or 6) are complaining that  in the latest topics shown >>

when they click on a link, it takes them to the first post instead of the last and/or the last unread post.

Is that the way its suppose to be???

Can you explain how and where the recent topics links will send you, when you click on one? 

Example. If you read the whole topic, should it take you to the last post or first post?

--

Also the first tab  I chose is Replies.  or posts.  Within 10 to 15 minutes it automatically changes to Topics as first.

Even if I refresh, it doesn't go back to replies as first.

Hello,

2 minutes ago, GoDuBois said:

Can you explain how and where the recent topics links will send you, when you click on one? 

First post.

5 minutes ago, GoDuBois said:

Also the first tab  I chose is Replies.  or posts.  Within 10 to 15 minutes it automatically changes to Topics as first.

Can you provide more information? First tab affects only on position. Also the widget uses the cookies and remember your choice.