Jump to content

Community

(NB40) Separate Pinned Topics


newbie LAC

Recommended Posts

  • 1 month later...
10 hours ago, 33andrain said:

@newbie LAC, question. Is there a way to utilize this plugin (which I purchased) to have a pinned pinned topic? So, have 5 pinned topics, but one, which would have priority and always appear at the top of the pinned list of topics, even if not the last pinned topic updated.

Hello,

Current plugin only add separators

Look at. Maybe this is what you are looking for

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

For reference...

I was asked by someone if my "(NE) Collapse pinned topics" plugin was compatible with IPS 4.6.x

As it works alongside this plugin, I have tested "(NB40) Separate Pinned Topics" with IPS 4.6.x and can confirm that it does work as expected. However, there is the caveat that you must have "(NB40) Separate Pinned Topics" installed prior to upgrading to IPS 4.6.x as the plugin cannot be installed new on IPS 4.6.x as it is not currently marked as compatible.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/22/2021 at 9:24 AM, Nathan Explosion said:

For reference...

I was asked by someone if my "(NE) Collapse pinned topics" plugin was compatible with IPS 4.6.x

As it works alongside this plugin, I have tested "(NB40) Separate Pinned Topics" with IPS 4.6.x and can confirm that it does work as expected. However, there is the caveat that you must have "(NB40) Separate Pinned Topics" installed prior to upgrading to IPS 4.6.x as the plugin cannot be installed new on IPS 4.6.x as it is not currently marked as compatible.

I bought your plugin not realizing it required this one. Entirely my own fault for not reading the info first, you pretty clearly say in it to not get it without having this plugin first.

Stuck waiting for this to update to 4.6 now so I can use it.

Edited by ExiledVip3r
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, ExiledVip3r said:

I bought your plugin not realizing it required this one. Entirely my own fault for not reading the info first, you pretty clearly say in it to not get it without having this plugin first.

Stuck waiting for this to update to 4.6 now so I can use it.

Happy to submit a request for a refund for you, if you wish?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Nathan Explosion said:

Happy to submit a request for a refund for you, if you wish?

Nah, it's my mistake. I've already paid for this plugin as well. I annoyingly just can't install or download it.

I'll just hold out and wait for this to hopefully be updated. Thanks though, keep up the awesome work.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We use technologies, such as cookies, to customise content and advertising, to provide social media features and to analyse traffic to the site. We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted social media, advertising and analytics partners. See more about cookies and our Privacy Policy