Featured Content for IPS4.x+

26 minutes ago, JaguarForum said:

I get the following error when installing the .tar:

4S142/7 Kan niet schrijven in het thema ID map in /themes/. Controleer de rechten van deze map.
4S142/7 can not write in the thema ID map in /themes/. Check rights.

The rights are fine?

You need to disable designer mode.

• 2 weeks later...

Trying to upgrade but AdminCP says that the folder featuredcontent/ does not have permission for the file upload. It's set to 755 and I cannot change to 777.

Estado:         Setting permissions of '/public_html/applications/featuredcontent' to '777'
Comando:     SITE CHMOD 777 featuredcontent
Resposta:     550 Could not change perms on featuredcontent: Operation not permitted

7 hours ago, sobrenome said:

Trying to upgrade but AdminCP says that the folder featuredcontent/ does not have permission for the file upload. It's set to 755 and I cannot change to 777.

Estado:         Setting permissions of '/public_html/applications/featuredcontent' to '777'
Comando:     SITE CHMOD 777 featuredcontent
Resposta:     550 Could not change perms on featuredcontent: Operation not permitted

Your hosting has chmod/chown problem. Try to unpack the tar file and upload all to /applications/featuredcontent then go to acp to upgrade it.

On 12/08/2017 at 2:13 AM, onlyME said:

Your hosting has chmod/chown problem. Try to unpack the tar file and upload all to /applications/featuredcontent then go to acp to upgrade it.

Does not work. I uploaded the files but the only option to upgrade is to upload the files directly from AdminCP.

4 hours ago, sobrenome said:

I changed the folder permission to 777 by SSH, and now there is this error:

The application you uploaded cannot be installed because it is not a valid application, the archive is corrupt or the file and directory permissions in /applications do not allow it.

Did you browse the tar file? This is not a problem with the app, it's a problem with your hosting. Please give me acp & ftp access so I can take a look. Or open the support ticket to ips.

Just now, wmarcy said:

I can setup the widget, it displayed initially,  then I turned on friendly URLs, and changed the page to display it on (To removed the index.php), after that it will not display. 

You need to edit the widget and check the new url in page list.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I luv all your work, so i have to look into this for a special purpose

I have @opentype 's Super Topic app for Pages

I need to make a part of his plugin be a slider, the plugin makes blocks out of the pages blocks, but in a carousel view

I need to make those into a auto slider, and i see that this app makes content from pages do that

If i get this app here, and choose the blocks from pages, will the content from the blocks still be responsive?

Meaning, i have YouTube Sub Buttons made into @opentype 's plugin found here https://fungamingnetwork.com/videos

If i put those into your app, will ppl still be able to click the buttons, and sub to channels?

Edited by Mr. Fierce God

Hi,

Will you be adding the ability to select more than one database for a Slider in the future? We use a slider on the front of our site, and only being able to select one database is limiting what we can show there.

Thanks in advance.

Just now, TDBF said:

Hi,

Will you be adding the ability to select more than one database for a Slider in the future? We use a slider on the front of our site, and only being able to select one database is limiting what we can show there.

Thanks in advance.

I have no way to do it, so complex.