Jump to content
You're invited! Join our 4.6 Live Event on ZOOM 6/24 ×

Community

Featured Content for IPS4.x+


onlyME

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, TheSkyLounge.tv said:

This Application is now causing an INTERNAL ERROR 500. Help? I've got it disabled for now. Same with the TOPIC THUMBNAIL. Both stopped working at same time last night...

About Fcontent, if your hosting doesn't enable allow_url_fopen, you should disable "Resize and crop thumnails" in settings.

About topic thumbnail, do you use 2.0 version but your ips is 4.1.x ?

Edited by onlyME
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, JulieEEMarketing said:

Could you please call me so we can discuss the issue 505-872-1115 ext 112. Thanks!

Sorry, I only support in this topic or you can pm me and let me know what issue. But I see your license has been expired on September 26, 2015 so I think you are using the old version. You should renew the app and download 4.1.29 version if you use IPS 4.1.x, or download 4.2.0 version if using IPS 4.2.x

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/9/2017 at 10:58 PM, onlyME said:

About Fcontent, if your hosting doesn't enable allow_url_fopen, you should disable "Resize and crop thumnails" in settings.

About topic thumbnail, do you use 2.0 version but your ips is 4.1.x ?

Hosted IPS, never had an issue and these plugins are indispensable. topic thumbnail is used heavilly for a live podcast that we do even.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
Just now, kmk said:

Thank you, so the question is I can increase the container size?

Yes, the widget has 100% width, if you don't want to use widget, you can use the slider's code in your templates. Example

<div width="500px">

{expression="\IPS\Application::load('featuredcontent')->show(1)" raw="true"}

</div>

The code in {expression....} is slider's code that you can find in Slider Manager.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, onlyME said:

Yes, the widget has 100% width, if you don't want to use widget, you can use the slider's code in your templates. Example

<div width="500px">

{expression="\IPS\Application::load('featuredcontent')->show(1)" raw="true"}

</div>

The code in {expression....} is slider's code that you can find in Slider Manager.

Thank you, I bought it, I hope you can help me later to apply the container resizing:sweat:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, kmk said:

Work with All option, but I do not want show others categorys contents, only the category where contain the club pictures....

The categories in club are hidden, so they are not listed in the setting. You can use the custom content to add images & urls.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, onlyME said:

The categories in club are hidden, so they are not listed in the setting.

Can you give me alternative to archive what do I do? some tip to make it list in the setting....

5955dcde76b8a_featuredcontentsupport5.thumb.PNG.7f7e5ae2ec04df8fe273a56f64cca4fd.PNG

 

13 minutes ago, onlyME said:

You can use the custom content to add images & urls.

I tryed, putting the url where is the images album, but not work, and my idea is, show images when each moderators or members upload images...

Edited by kmk
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

3 minutes ago, kmk said:

I tryed, putting the url where is the images album, but not work, and my idea is, show images when each moderators or members upload images...

You gave the wrong image url, it's not the page url.

 

9 minutes ago, kmk said:

Can you give me alternative to archive what do I do? some tip to make it list in the setting....

I will find a solution in the next version.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We use technologies, such as cookies, to customise content and advertising, to provide social media features and to analyse traffic to the site. We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted social media, advertising and analytics partners. See more about cookies and our Privacy Policy