Featured Content for IPS4.x+

Just now, boboss78 said:

ok

i was in ips 3.4.9 before, i update to 4.1.12 so i try to "upload a new version" but i have thise message

Table 'agol_ikusafr1.featuredcontent_sliders' doesn't exist 

and it's right, i don't have this table in my database, so i try to  uninsall this application but now i have this message

SELECT * FROM `featuredcontent_contents` WHERE fcc_uploadimg IS NOT NULL
IPS\Db\Exception: Table 'agol_ikusafr1.featuredcontent_contents' doesn't exist (1146)
#0 /home/clients/3904f90cdf95ac3466eff0b1894fcaff/web/forums/system/Db/Select.php(346): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('SELECT * FROM `...', Array)
#1 /home/clients/3904f90cdf95ac3466eff0b1894fcaff/web/forums/system/Db/Select.php(402): IPS\Db\_Select->runQuery()
#2 /home/clients/3904f90cdf95ac3466eff0b1894fcaff/web/forums/applications/featuredcontent/extensions/core/FileStorage/Image.php(108): IPS\Db\_Select->rewind()
#3 /home/clients/3904f90cdf95ac3466eff0b1894fcaff/web/forums/system/Application/Application.php(3704): IPS\featuredcontent\extensions\core\FileStorage\_Image->delete()
#4 /home/clients/3904f90cdf95ac3466eff0b1894fcaff/web/forums/applications/core/modules/admin/applications/applications.php(1031): IPS\_Application->delete()
#5 [internal function]: IPS\core\modules\admin\applications\_applications->delete()
#6 /home/clients/3904f90cdf95ac3466eff0b1894fcaff/web/forums/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): call_user_func(Array)
#7 /home/clients/3904f90cdf95ac3466eff0b1894fcaff/web/forums/system/Node/Controller.php(63): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#8 /home/clients/3904f90cdf95ac3466eff0b1894fcaff/web/forums/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(129): IPS\Node\_Controller->execute()
#9 /home/clients/3904f90cdf95ac3466eff0b1894fcaff/web/forums/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#10 {main}

how can i fix this and upgrade the new version

Please give me ACP access so I can take a look.

7 hours ago, VR6Pete said:

Have just updated to latest version but slider not rendering as it once was on iPhone. 

image.png

Is this a bug?

cheers. 

Pete

Hi,

Try to edit theme > css > featured content > front > slider.css and click save then click revert button.

If it can not fix, go css > core > front > custom > custom.css and add this code

#slider_1 {
   margin-left: -40px !important; 
}

Save

Edited by onlyME

how to resolve this issue, during tar file install :

EX2 Something went wrong. Please try again.

ErrorException: PharData::__construct(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/klient.dhosting.pl) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/klient.dhosting.pl/dlaryb/dlaryb.pl/:/home/klient.dhosting.pl/dlaryb/.tmp/:/demonek/www/public/bledy.demonek.com/:/usr/local/lsws/share/autoindex:/usr/local/php/) (2)
#0 [internal function]: IPS\IPS::errorHandler(2, 'PharData::__con...', '/home/klient.dh...', 1256, Array)
#1 /home/klient.dhosting.pl/dlaryb/dlaryb.pl/public_html/applications/core/modules/admin/applications/applications.php(1256): PharData->__construct('/home/klient.dh...', 0, NULL, 2)
#2 [internal function]: IPS\core\modules\admin\applications\_applications->upload()
#3 /home/klient.dhosting.pl/dlaryb/dlaryb.pl/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): call_user_func(Array)
#4 /home/klient.dhosting.pl/dlaryb/dlaryb.pl/public_html/system/Node/Controller.php(63): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#5 /home/klient.dhosting.pl/dlaryb/dlaryb.pl/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(129): IPS\Node\_Controller->execute()
#6 /home/klient.dhosting.pl/dlaryb/dlaryb.pl/public_html/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#7 {main}

7 hours ago, Dariusz Grenda said:

how to resolve this issue, during tar file install :

EX2 Something went wrong. Please try again.

ErrorException: PharData::__construct(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/klient.dhosting.pl) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/klient.dhosting.pl/dlaryb/dlaryb.pl/:/home/klient.dhosting.pl/dlaryb/.tmp/:/demonek/www/public/bledy.demonek.com/:/usr/local/lsws/share/autoindex:/usr/local/php/) (2)
#0 [internal function]: IPS\IPS::errorHandler(2, 'PharData::__con...', '/home/klient.dh...', 1256, Array)
#1 /home/klient.dhosting.pl/dlaryb/dlaryb.pl/public_html/applications/core/modules/admin/applications/applications.php(1256): PharData->__construct('/home/klient.dh...', 0, NULL, 2)
#2 [internal function]: IPS\core\modules\admin\applications\_applications->upload()
#3 /home/klient.dhosting.pl/dlaryb/dlaryb.pl/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): call_user_func(Array)
#4 /home/klient.dhosting.pl/dlaryb/dlaryb.pl/public_html/system/Node/Controller.php(63): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#5 /home/klient.dhosting.pl/dlaryb/dlaryb.pl/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(129): IPS\Node\_Controller->execute()
#6 /home/klient.dhosting.pl/dlaryb/dlaryb.pl/public_html/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#7 {main}

Try to create new folder 'featuredcontent' in /applications/

Then unpack tar file and upload all files to 'featuredcontent' folder. 

go to ACP > Applications and click install it

If you can not install, give me ACP access so I can take a look.

7 hours ago, ququruku said:

got it working ^_^ thx but how to upgrade to future versions ? replace files ? 

Go to ACP > Applications > click the arrow down button on the right of 'Featured Content' and select Upgrade new version. Then browse to the tar file ^_^

2 minutes ago, onlyME said:

Go to ACP > Applications > click the arrow down button on the right of 'Featured Content' and select Upgrade new version. Then browse to the tar file ^_^

open_basedir not allowed me to upload tar files directly, due security reasons on shared hosting. Is there any other way to upgrade next releases ?

2 minutes ago, ququruku said:

open_basedir not allowed me to upload tar files directly, due security reasons on shared hosting. Is there any other way to upgrade next releases ?

You can unpack the tar file, upload all files to /applications/featuredcontent/. Then go to url yourdomain.com/admin/upgrade to upgrade the application.

Outstanding app! But I have a quick question...

How can I have the block title have the same formatting as the rest of the blocks?

Look at this image:

Capture.JPG

The bottom block is the slider block and see how the block title is not formatted as the top block.

Thanks for any help!

UPDATE: Nevermind, I figured it out. I simply created a new block and used the custom call code to call the slider within the block. All is good now!

Edited by LDDG
Figured it out.
On ‎5‎/‎4‎/‎2016 at 1:45 AM, onlyME said:

What url in the settings? Can you give me ACP access so I can take a look?

The site is inaccessible at this time. The URL is:

http://www.mysite.com/cimage/webroot/imgp.php?src={url}&w={width}&h={height}&ff=000000&nu&q=70

Is there anything I need to configure in cimage configuration file or files to make it work?

33 minutes ago, GrooveOnBeat said:

The site is inaccessible at this time. The URL is:

http://www.mysite.com/cimage/webroot/imgp.php?src={url}&w={width}&h={height}&ff=000000&nu&q=70

Is there anything I need to configure in cimage configuration file or files to make it work?

You're right.

Try to test the url

http://www.mysite.com/cimage/webroot/imgp.php?src=http://yourimage.com/img/jpg&w=100&h=100

If the image doesn't show, use this version  cimage.zip

On ‎5‎/‎31‎/‎2016 at 0:16 AM, onlyME said:

You're right.

Try to test the url

http://www.mysite.com/cimage/webroot/imgp.php?src=http://yourimage.com/img/jpg&w=100&h=100

If the image doesn't show, use this version  cimage.zip

Your cimage version did the trick! Thanks!

Maybe it had to do with the allow remote In the configuration file? I disabled it and the pictures didn't show up. I hear it can be a security risk though?

While I can display pictures manually, they still don't populate when grabbed from gallery or forums. I haven't tried the other sections.

There's something about the scripts or configuration because when I remove it from settings, and just show the pictures without resizing, the pictures show up.

Edited by GrooveOnBeat
1 minute ago, GrooveOnBeat said:

Your cimage version did the trick! Thanks!

Maybe it had to do with the allow remote In the configuration file? I disabled it and the pictures didn't show up. I hear it can be a security risk though?

While I can display pictures manually, they still don't populate when grabbed from gallery or forums. I haven't tried the other sections.

There's something about the scripts or configuration because when I remove it from settings, and just show the pictures without resizing, the pictures show up.

By default it doesn't allow external url and special characters in url. 

1 minute ago, GrooveOnBeat said:

Thought as much. Then the issue is with the resize script.

Have others got pictures to populate automatically using the resize script?

I don't know ^_^ I don't recommend using resize script, uploading images manually still be the best solution to make a beautiful slider.