Featured Content for IPS4.x+

2 minutes ago, SiLink said:

Hey @onlyME just bought this, I'm a big fan of your work :) I'm running into an issue where if I edit an existing slider, it won't allow me to click Save. It just doesn't do anything.

I'm running 4.1.4.1

Thank you for your purchase.

You can try to run Get Support in ACP to clear the badly cache. If it can not solve, give me ACP access so I can take a look.

10 hours ago, onlyME said:

Thank you for your purchase.

You can try to run Get Support in ACP to clear the badly cache. If it can not solve, give me ACP access so I can take a look.

Sorry but I've not seen a Get Support area in the ACP, could you tell me where I need to go?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry, I also forgot to ask - would you consider allowing content to be fetched/displayed by the use of 'meta tags'.

My site will heavily feature around them, it's how I will manage to keep the content fresh and not repeating. I've had a look but currently it doesn't seem possible, this really would enhance what is a awesome addition to the suite.

Thanks for the prompt response. :)

Just now, Joey_M said:

Sorry, I also forgot to ask - would you consider allowing content to be fetched/displayed by the use of 'meta tags'.

My site will heavily feature around them, it's how I will manage to keep the content fresh and not repeating. I've had a look but currently it doesn't seem possible, this really would enhance what is a awesome addition to the suite.

Thanks for the prompt response. :)

No, it can not :smile: