Featured Content for IPS4.x+

Onlyme,

could you add for example an read more button inside, rating and an feed also from the text with for example 10 words ?

I like it very much that there is now an automatic feed possible and that you must not add every single topice manual - would this work with every database, and installed app ? 

Edited by m@t
Just now, jcdesign said:

The new feature -

Only show specified contents

• Pinned
  • Featured

messed up my forum with error code and forum disappear.

Errors with Ip.Downloads? Try this https://community.invisionpower.com/topic/408424-featured-content-for-ips4x/?do=findComment&comment=2596497

26 minutes ago, m@t said:

Onlyme,

could you add for example an read more button inside, rating and an feed also from the text with for example 10 words ?

I like it very much that there is now an automatic feed possible and that you must not add every single topice manual - would this work with every database, and installed app ? 

I will think about your idea. But not sure because this plugin used other slider framework.

4 minutes ago, onlyME said:

Errors with Ip.Downloads? Try this https://community.invisionpower.com/topic/408424-featured-content-for-ips4x/?do=findComment&comment=2596497

I will think about your idea. But not sure because this plugin used other slider framework.

ok thank you very much for feedback - it would be great to have just an "read more" button ;) that would looks better - some users from my page asked about it, because we had in 3.4 something similar but this plugin will not be upgraded to ips4 :(

Just now, m@t said:

ok thank you very much for feedback - it would be great to have just an "read more" button ;) that would looks better - some users from my page asked about it, because we had in 3.4 something similar but this plugin will not be upgraded to ips4 :(

'Read more' button is ok. :smile:  

31 minutes ago, onlyME said:

'Read more' button is ok. :smile:  

Perfect ;)
The rest maybe you can think about it :) 

I found your apps just before some days - the Videobox is a very good idea, but little bit expensive i have to think about it ^^ it's very interessting & offers much more than the other video portal app which is here available ;)

4 minutes ago, onlyME said:

Здравствуй,

Убедитесь, что ваше поле содержит изображения. Я думаю, что поле "Название" не имеет изображения.

I have not changed anything. all over the news are present in the image, it's visible on the news page