Featured Content for IPS4.x+

i purchased the Bim 40 , so far it looks like it went thru once , however i have received no link or info from IPB to enable me to dowload the file.

After this i will purchase you gallery in post as well.Just need to see if the first one goes thru as i still not received any info on being able to download the bim40 file yet.

regards

Andrew

​I think there is a prolem with your purchase, I don't see your name in my purchase list. Try to send to support ticket to IPS.

I have paid twice for this on my credit card , however I still want to purchase the gallery plugin from you.

How do i go about this then ?

​This is still pending payment , however i paid for this last week Saturday  and its off my card , I have receipt and invoice from paypal but  marketplace somehow is not releasing it. I would like to purchase your other plugins , but the wait is so long ...any other way I can make payment.

​This is still pending payment , however i paid for this last week Saturday  and its off my card , I have receipt and invoice from paypal but  marketplace somehow is not releasing it. I would like to purchase your other plugins , but the wait is so long ...any other way I can make payment.

Normally after payment, you will be able to download immediately. I don't understand why your payment was pending for too long. But if you already paid for this app, wait for IPS accept your payment. For other plugins, you can use paypal to transfer money to my paypal email bim_happy@yahoo.com and then I will create a purchase manually for you so you can download plugins.

• 2 weeks later...

When putting this on my site index page (through Invision's Page Builder, Pages) it doesn't seem to load at all. I was hoping to put it on my homepage to pull recent news articles from my news and announcements database, when I refresh the page I get nothing. But testing the same block on my forums index page and it works. 

Edit: Disregard... Must be some kind of caching issue. It appears to have resolved itself.

Edited by Tripp_UK
Fixed its self
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi can I add widget on html page like {block="1" title="xxxx"} or do I have to use page builder? Thanks

​Currently it only supports the widgets, I haven't coded a short code to put it to another position (like v3 versions). But I'll do it in the next version.

Edited by onlyME
  • 2 weeks later...