February 25, 2015 in Feedback
While converting on localhost (previous convert from 3.4.7 was fine but template was broken) I got a error:
Unknown column 'sys_module_admin' in 'where clause'...\OpenServer\domains\..../applications/core/setup/upg_40000/queries.json - query #4UPDATE `core_modules` SET `sys_module_area`=? WHERE sys_module_admin=1
Upd: modified theme from IPBForumSkins was installed by default
Probably there were some trash from prev. RC2 upgrade. Removed all DB, imported from 3.4.7 and started upgrade again.
How to avoid such links to old site address (I'm on localhost right now)?Because the links my template is broken after upgrade and I can't check the forum on localhost.
Ok, next try1. Switched to default theme2. Removed other themes3. Removed all hooks and apps4. Updated5. Replaced all wrong forum links to new one in some css files.Now I have other problem - no one link opens. I have a SEO FURLs, so it was processed to translit from Cyrillic to English in original forum, now they are on Cyrillic and don't open (URLs like http://forum.probki.net/topic/9382-камеры-спб-и-ло/)
With another reinstall I've fixed the FURL problem, I switched to QUERY_URL in Settings of 3.4.7 because Windows.
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.
Started 16 hours ago
Started 25 minutes ago
Started 1 hour ago