shoutbox for 4.0

gerard001

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Little delay getting a screenshots up I just killed my laptop but in middle making fast and quick fix at moment only using iPad do limited support, but once laptop working all screenshots where I am will shown and beta will be sent out once I am ready and never before just be patient it be out and once it's out you guys can test, review and provide feedback so I can then keep it moving on to stable and public release.

Little delay getting a screenshots up I just killed my laptop but in middle making fast and quick fix at moment only using iPad do limited support, but once laptop working all screenshots where I am will shown and beta will be sent out once I am ready and never before just be patient it be out and once it's out you guys can test, review and provide feedback so I can then keep it moving on to stable and public release.

​Sweet.

I also wonder if you are able to add (future releases) quicker editing capabilities, so we can double click the shout to edit it? without going to the full shoutbox version all the time =)

You chaps may not be aware but the Shoutbox has been through quite a few developer because it was too demanding of their time.

Since Pete isn't charging for the Shoutbox you might want to cut him some slack and be content in the knowledge that, yes, it is being worked on and it'll be ready when it's ready.  I'm sure Pete will share progress as soon as he can. :) 

Shoutbox will be out once its ready its free app so not going be moved any faster, plus shoutbox is big project i work on my own and i have around about 15 files, 10 skins and that ones submitted here but my promise will be once beta ready testing it will be posted that all i can do right now.

Shoutbox will be out once its ready its free app so not going be moved any faster, plus shoutbox is big project i work on my own and i have around about 15 files, 10 skins and that ones submitted here but my promise will be once beta ready testing it will be posted that all i can do right now.

​Thanks Pete. Not trying to rush you as we all want it to be right. BTW, would not have a problem if it was a payed app. Shoutbox is a big part of all our forums.

It is sad that some people feel the need to interject their unwanted opinions into everybody else discussions.

Archived