Cleancut 4.0.0 - 1.0.0

Pete T

Pete,. any plans on updating this for 4.1? I've been contemplating on making the jump to IPS4, and I noticed that this skin isn't compatible with the new version of IPSCS. It gives the following error:

[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

4 hours ago, hurricaine said:

Pete,. any plans on updating this for 4.1? I've been contemplating on making the jump to IPS4, and I noticed that this skin isn't compatible with the new version of IPSCS. It gives the following error:

[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

yes i am planning upgrade next few days just been little busy.

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
9 hours ago, Jamer said:

I look forward to the update 

I placed this theme on hold mainly due to client work but part my 4.3.x plans is make return but will be design different using my theme framework and will become paid theme as dropping all free themes in 4.3.x keep few people happy no plans name them.

1 minute ago, Pete T said:

I placed this theme on hold mainly due to client work but part my 4.3.x plans is make return but will be design different using my theme framework and will become paid theme as dropping all free themes in 4.3.x keep few people happy no plans name them.

More than happy to pay for themes :) 

• 2 months later...

Archived