WhatsApp Share Link

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
14 minutes ago, sobrenome said:

I have uninstalled and installed again. Not showing in sharing though. 

Are you sure you have the file at /your-ips-folder/system/Content/ShareServices/Whatsappcvh.php? I uninstalled the app, deleted the file on my system, and then uploaded the file again. Simply by doing that it shows up as 'Whatsappcvh' in Admin CP > System > Sharing. I downloaded the plugin and installed from there so the zip doesn't seem corrupt.

The plugin install itself is for the template, language strings, and settings rather than making it show up in Admin CP > System > Sharing.

13 hours ago, Ebrahim Azizpoor_546852 said:

Hello
There are no files to install the downloaded file?

What do you mean? I just downloaded the zip and see both the xml file and the /upload folder. The file that is necessary should be at /your-ips-folder/system/Content/ShareServices/Whatsappcvh.php on your server after you upload the contents of the /upload folder.

50 minutes ago, sobrenome said:

Fatal error: Class '\IPS\Content\ShareServices\Whatsappcvh' not found in /home/xxx/public_html/forum/applications/core/sources/ShareLinks/Service.php on line 205

Yes. That error means it can't read the file or that the Whatsappcvh.php file isn't in the proper folder. I've run the file through the IDE again and can't see anything.

Let's try this. Uninstall the plugin via the interface. Upload the contents of the /upload folder. If the file is in the proper place it should show up in Admin CP > Sharing though don't enable, it's just to see if it's there.

If it's not there, to look further into this I'd need some form of access.

Edited by Gabrielle V.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@sobrenome I've compared to other share services in the marketplace and confirmed we do use the same sort of class in the same folder. I've attempted to clean up any code ambiguities in this new version (1.0.10) I just released to see if it does the trick. I am waiting to see if IPS changes the way they discover share services.

Do you currently have a copy of 1.0.8 if the new version still does not work for you? I can attach a copy for you if you don't. ^_^