We are closed Thursday 23rd November and Friday 24th November. Support is still available via your client center but response times may be delayed.
Invision Community
Jake Sully

IP.Tracker question

Jake, I suspect you were referring to this ? :) > http://community.invisionpower.com/files/file/2066-tracker/

Unsure if the author will create a 4.x version or not etc. Probably best to ask in its support topic, you can find that here

​yes thats one, i found it earlier but it sems out of date :/ so is there any free way for ipb 4.0 to have a tracker? without needing to pay for ip.pages or something

Thanks

​The latest tracker release supports IP.Board 3.4.7.

The latest released version of IP.Board is 3.4.7.

​um as final yes other wise latest is ipb 4.0 beta 8 :) i'm pre-paring new version ahead than 3.4.7 so i dont have to convert database and so on later :) so i hope your able to add support for ipb 4.0 beta versions :/

​um as final yes other wise latest is ipb 4.0 beta 8 :) i'm pre-paring new version ahead than 3.4.7 so i dont have to convert database and so on later :) so i hope your able to add support for ipb 4.0 beta versions :/

​So you're agreeing that it isn't out of date then, since IPS4 hasn't been released.

Tracker will be updated, although it isn't high on my list of priorities. Hopefully a few other developers are going to help out with it too

​So you're agreeing that it isn't out of date then, since IPS4 hasn't been released.

Tracker will be updated, although it isn't high on my list of priorities. Hopefully a few other developers are going to help out with it too

​hmm okay :/ well i hope to see a ipb 4.0 version of this soon :) secondly about other method by Vikestar is it possible to get pages or is that the actually ip.pages i need to use that method?