Group Collaboration

On 12/27/2017 at 3:05 PM, kmk said:

I did it, but dont show the change on the page.

You can see I have admins roles disable for Admin, but anything have chenged.

One thing that I can achive is, give to a member the admin roles and work. But on the page do not show the member like the leader.

gc_membership1.PNG

gc_membership2.PNG

gc_membership3.PNG

1 hour ago, Kevin Carwile said:

The leader is the owner of a collab. Its not based on roles. To change it, the member must transfer ownership to another member from their collab memberships management page, the link to which is located in the user account menu.

Please can you take a screenshot where located the link?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Anyway you can program in your code to make it easier to allow members to change their heading colors or intro text under the header?

The blogs already have something set up were the font is place in this black box. Can you do the same? 

changes.thumb.jpg.98e849c663a62f51872562d73c9d6c1d.jpg

Edited by mrbowers
  • 3 months later...

Problem with collab's Activity Stream:

[[Template core/front/statuses/statusContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Showing content from entire community, not just collab.  Already ran support tool to clear cache try default theme.

Edited by Joel R
  • 1 month later...

Hi @Kevin Carwile

Activity Feed in Collab:

1.  Showing the template core error again:

[[Template core/front/statuses/statusContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] 

2.  The activity feed is showing all items from around the community, not just the collab.  

At this point, I think it might be worthwhile to simply remove the Heartbeat tab?

also i don't want it on, but if i recount content it comes on for all collabs i turned it off for. i do not like the option at all.

4 hours ago, Joel R said:

At this point, I think it might be worthwhile to simply remove the Heartbeat tab?

• 2 weeks later...

BadMethodCallException:

BadMethodCallException:  (0)
#0 /home/nginx/domains/mycommunity.com/public/init.php(460) : eval()'d code(44): IPS\Content\_Item->locked()
#1 /home/nginx/domains/mycommunity.com/public/init.php(460) : eval()'d code(103): IPS\Content\collab_hook_ipsContentItem->locked()
#2 /home/nginx/domains/mycommunity.com/public/init.php(460) : eval()'d code(33): IPS\Content\seo_hook_Content_Item->noFollow()
#3 /home/nginx/domains/mycommunity.com/public/applications/core/modules/front/system/announcement.php(37): IPS\Content\seo_hook_Content_Controller->manage()
#4 /home/nginx/domains/mycommunity.com/public/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\core\modules\front\system\_announcement->manage()
#5 /home/nginx/domains/mycommunity.com/public/system/Content/Controller.php(50): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#6 /home/nginx/domains/mycommunity.com/public/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(146): IPS\Content\_Controller->execute()
#7 /home/nginx/domains/mycommunity.com/public/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#8 {main}

Template Error:

Error: ErrorException: template_store_missing in /home/nginx/domains/mycommunity.com/public/system/Theme/Theme.php:802
Stack trace:
#0 [internal function]: IPS\_Theme->getTemplate('statuses', 'collab', 'front')
#1 /home/nginx/domains/mycommunity.com/public/init.php(460) : eval()'d code(20): call_user_func('parent::getTemp...', 'statuses', 'collab', NULL)
#2 /home/nginx/domains/mycommunity.com/public/system/Theme/Theme.php(824) : eval()'d code(641): IPS\collab_hook_ipsTheme->getTemplate('statuses', 'collab')
#3 /home/nginx/domains/mycommunity.com/public/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(58): IPS\Theme\class_core_front_statuses->statusContainer(Object(IPS\core\Statuses\Status), Array, NULL, false)
#4 /home/nginx/domains/mycommunity.com/public/applications/core/sources/Statuses/Status.php(713): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('statusContainer', Array)
#5 [internal function]: IPS\core\Statuses\_Status::searchResult(Array, Array, Array, NULL, Array, NULL, false, 'expanded', false, true, NULL, Array)
#6 /home/nginx/domains/mycommunity.com/public/system/Content/Search/Result/Content.php(93): call_user_func(Array, Array, Array, Array, NULL, Array, NULL, false, 'expanded', false, true, NULL, Array)
#7 /home/nginx/domains/mycommunity.com/public/system/Theme/Theme.php(824) : eval()'d code(2440): IPS\Content\Search\Result\_Content->html('expanded', false, true)
#8 /home/nginx/domains/mycommunity.com/public/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(58): IPS\Theme\class_core_front_streams->streamItems(Object(IPS\Content\Search\Results), true, 'date', 'expanded')
#9 /home/nginx/domains/mycommunity.com/public/system/Theme/Theme.php(824) : eval()'d code(581): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('streamItems', Array)
#10 /home/nginx/domains/mycommunity.com/public/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(58): IPS\Theme\class_collab_front_tabs->stream(Object(IPS\collab\Collab))
#11 /home/nginx/domains/mycommunity.com/public/applications/collab/modules/front/collab/collabs.php(112): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('stream', Array)
#12 /home/nginx/domains/mycommunity.com/public/applications/collab/modules/front/collab/collabs.php(56): IPS\collab\modules\front\collab\_collabs->viewCollab(Object(IPS\collab\Collab))
#13 /home/nginx/domains/mycommunity.com/public/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\collab\modules\front\collab\_collabs->manage()
#14 /home/nginx/domains/mycommunity.com/public/system/Content/Controller.php(50): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#15 /home/nginx/domains/mycommunity.com/public/applications/collab/modules/front/collab/collabs.php(30): IPS\Content\_Controller->execute()
#16 /home/nginx/domains/mycommunity.com/public/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(146): IPS\collab\modules\front\collab\_collabs->execute()
#17 /home/nginx/domains/mycommunity.com/public/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#18 {main} in /home/nginx/domains/mycommunity.com/public/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php:62
Stack trace:
#0 /home/nginx/domains/mycommunity.com/public/applications/core/sources/Statuses/Status.php(713): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('statusContainer', Array)
#1 [internal function]: IPS\core\Statuses\_Status::searchResult(Array, Array, Array, NULL, Array, NULL, false, 'expanded', false, true, NULL, Array)
#2 /home/nginx/domains/mycommunity.com/public/system/Content/Search/Result/Content.php(93): call_user_func(Array, Array, Array, Array, NULL, Array, NULL, false, 'expanded', false, true, NULL, Array)
#3 /home/nginx/domains/mycommunity.com/public/system/Theme/Theme.php(824) : eval()'d code(2440): IPS\Content\Search\Result\_Content->html('expanded', false, true)
#4 /home/nginx/domains/mycommunity.com/public/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(58): IPS\Theme\class_core_front_streams->streamItems(Object(IPS\Content\Search\Results), true, 'date', 'expanded')
#5 /home/nginx/domains/mycommunity.com/public/system/Theme/Theme.php(824) : eval()'d code(581): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('streamItems', Array)
#6 /home/nginx/domains/mycommunity.com/public/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(58): IPS\Theme\class_collab_front_tabs->stream(Object(IPS\collab\Collab))
#7 /home/nginx/domains/mycommunity.com/public/applications/collab/modules/front/collab/collabs.php(112): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('stream', Array)
#8 /home/nginx/domains/mycommunity.com/public/applications/collab/modules/front/collab/collabs.php(56): IPS\collab\modules\front\collab\_collabs->viewCollab(Object(IPS\collab\Collab))
#9 /home/nginx/domains/mycommunity.com/public/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\collab\modules\front\collab\_collabs->manage()
#10 /home/nginx/domains/mycommunity.com/public/system/Content/Controller.php(50): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#11 /home/nginx/domains/mycommunity.com/public/applications/collab/modules/front/collab/collabs.php(30): IPS\Content\_Controller->execute()
#12 /home/nginx/domains/mycommunity.com/public/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(146): IPS\collab\modules\front\collab\_collabs->execute()
#13 /home/nginx/domains/mycommunity.com/public/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#14 {main}

Template Store Error:

Template store key: template_29_2f94345d0a152c9e686dc594b1bae563_statuses missing (collab, front, statuses)

#0 /home/nginx/domains/mycommunity.com/public/system/Theme/Theme.php(800): IPS\_Log::log('Template store ...', 'template_store_...')
#1 [internal function]: IPS\_Theme->getTemplate('statuses', 'collab', 'front')
#2 /home/nginx/domains/mycommunity.com/public/init.php(460) : eval()'d code(20): call_user_func('parent::getTemp...', 'statuses', 'collab', NULL)
#3 /home/nginx/domains/mycommunity.com/public/system/Theme/Theme.php(824) : eval()'d code(641): IPS\collab_hook_ipsTheme->getTemplate('statuses', 'collab')
#4 /home/nginx/domains/mycommunity.com/public/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(58): IPS\Theme\class_core_front_statuses->statusContainer(Object(IPS\core\Statuses\Status), Array, NULL, false)
#5 /home/nginx/domains/mycommunity.com/public/applications/core/sources/Statuses/Status.php(713): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('statusContainer', Array)
#6 [internal function]: IPS\core\Statuses\_Status::searchResult(Array, Array, Array, NULL, Array, NULL, false, 'expanded', false, true, NULL, Array)
#7 /home/nginx/domains/mycommunity.com/public/system/Content/Search/Result/Content.php(93): call_user_func(Array, Array, Array, Array, NULL, Array, NULL, false, 'expanded', false, true, NULL, Array)
#8 /home/nginx/domains/mycommunity.com/public/system/Theme/Theme.php(824) : eval()'d code(2440): IPS\Content\Search\Result\_Content->html('expanded', false, true)
#9 /home/nginx/domains/mycommunity.com/public/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(58): IPS\Theme\class_core_front_streams->streamItems(Object(IPS\Content\Search\Results), true, 'date', 'expanded')
#10 /home/nginx/domains/mycommunity.com/public/system/Theme/Theme.php(824) : eval()'d code(581): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('streamItems', Array)
#11 /home/nginx/domains/mycommunity.com/public/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(58): IPS\Theme\class_collab_front_tabs->stream(Object(IPS\collab\Collab))
#12 /home/nginx/domains/mycommunity.com/public/applications/collab/modules/front/collab/collabs.php(112): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('stream', Array)
#13 /home/nginx/domains/mycommunity.com/public/applications/collab/modules/front/collab/collabs.php(56): IPS\collab\modules\front\collab\_collabs->viewCollab(Object(IPS\collab\Collab))
#14 /home/nginx/domains/mycommunity.com/public/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\collab\modules\front\collab\_collabs->manage()
#15 /home/nginx/domains/mycommunity.com/public/system/Content/Controller.php(50): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#16 /home/nginx/domains/mycommunity.com/public/applications/collab/modules/front/collab/collabs.php(30): IPS\Content\_Controller->execute()
#17 /home/nginx/domains/mycommunity.com/public/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(146): IPS\collab\modules\front\collab\_collabs->execute()
#18 /home/nginx/domains/mycommunity.com/public/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#19 {main}

Edited by Joel R
1 hour ago, Joel R said:

BadMethodCallException:  (0)
#2 /home/nginx/domains/mycommunity.com/public/init.php(460) : eval()'d code(33): IPS\Content\seo_hook_Content_Item->noFollow()
#3 /home/nginx/domains/mycommunity.com/public/applications/core/modules/front/system/announcement.php(37): IPS\Content\seo_hook_Content_Controller->manage()

Looks like maybe the problem starts in the code above?

As for the template issue, I'll have to look into that.

• 5 weeks later...

Problem on a member profile who posted an album into a Group Collab gallery

Error: Class name must be a valid object or a string (0)
#0 /home/nginx/domains/mycommunity.com/public/system/Content/Search/Results.php(284): IPS\Content\Search\_Results->current()
#1 /home/nginx/domains/mycommunity.com/public/system/Content/Search/Results.php(284): IPS\Content\Search\_Results->current()
#2 /home/nginx/domains/mycommunity.com/public/system/Content/Search/Results.php(284): IPS\Content\Search\_Results->current()
#3 [internal function]: IPS\Content\Search\_Results->current()
#4 /home/nginx/domains/mycommunity.com/public/system/Content/Search/Results.php(391): iterator_to_array(Object(IPS\Content\Search\Results))
#5 /home/nginx/domains/mycommunity.com/public/init.php(460) : eval()'d code(31): IPS\Content\Search\_Results->addExtraItems(Array, Object(IPS\Member), NULL, NULL)
#6 /home/nginx/domains/mycommunity.com/public/applications/core/modules/front/members/profile.php(237): IPS\Content\Search\collab_hook_ipsContentSearchResults->addExtraItems(Array, Object(IPS\Member))
#7 /home/nginx/domains/mycommunity.com/public/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\core\modules\front\members\_profile->manage()
#8 /home/nginx/domains/mycommunity.com/public/applications/core/modules/front/members/profile.php(65): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#9 /home/nginx/domains/mycommunity.com/public/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(146): IPS\core\modules\front\members\_profile->execute()
#10 /home/nginx/domains/mycommunity.com/public/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#11 {main}

• 1 month later...

Error: Access to undeclared static property: IPS\nexus\Package\Group::$contentItemClass (0)
#0 /var/www/html/b283478/applications/collab/modules/front/collab/nodes.php(90): IPS\collab\modules\front\collab\_nodes->_execute('manage')
#1 /var/www/html/b283478/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\collab\modules\front\collab\_nodes->manage()
#2 /var/www/html/b283478/system/Node/Controller.php(62): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#3 /var/www/html/b283478/applications/collab/modules/front/collab/nodes.php(80): IPS\Node\_Controller->execute()
#4 /var/www/html/b283478/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(146): IPS\collab\modules\front\collab\_nodes->execute()
#5 /var/www/html/b283478/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#6 {main}

new error

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi,

like written in your own support forum:

with IPS 4.4 Beta coming - is it just me or did it break the category view for collabs? I assume there has been a change in the controller? I am not an expert nor am I sure if that is really the reason why collabs are broken in 4.4 for me.

Have you already been notified about this? Is there an easy fix?

On 2/9/2019 at 9:12 AM, LukasGr. said:

Hi,

like written in your own support forum:

with IPS 4.4 Beta coming - is it just me or did it break the category view for collabs? I assume there has been a change in the controller? I am not an expert nor am I sure if that is really the reason why collabs are broken in 4.4 for me.

Have you already been notified about this? Is there an easy fix?

I have not been able to test this as of yet.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @Kevin Carwile

I updated my forum today to 4.4 and I renewed the App in Marketplace. I updated to the 1.4.6 and I have the bug :/

When I navigate in the Categories, now the text looks in the right side (example):

b5f460cd7ed2b2114202640248e38874.png

With default theme it's the same

And when I clic "Browse" button, the bug appears with error page (screenshot):

27df8c9daf8633de191587dbe0507878.png

Sorry for my poor English xD

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, is it necessary IP:Contet for use Group Collaboration?

I have this error:

Fatal error: Interface 'IPS\Content\ReportCenter' not found in C:\xampp\htdocs\forum\applications\collab\sources\Collab\Collab.php on line 22

IPB. 4.3

Group Collaboration DEMO 1.4.4

Now, I can´t access to forum or ACP. How to solve this?

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 9/17/2020 at 4:39 PM, Jaymez said:

does this work with 4.5.x?

Unfortunately he hasn‘t answered this, but mentioned on his website ipsguru that development hast stopped. Seems to be abandoned.

Edit: Application is abandoned, no further updates expected.

Edited by pixeldude
  • 1 month later...

Since this application is no longer supported and replaced by Clubs I would like to uninstall it from my board.  Has anyone else been able to successfully remove the application?  I continue to receive this error and unable to uninstall it:

2S119/1 The CSRF protection key did not match. This may indicate a plugin or theme is out of date. Please contact technical support for more information.