Group Collaboration

Sorry posted pictures had to send them to my desktop from my phone :).

As you can see from desktop view their are other sections within the auto. When you open it up with iPhone it wont even show these sections.  

Edited by mrbowers
On 6/18/2017 at 7:29 PM, mrbowers said:

Sorry posted pictures had to send them to my desktop from my phone :).

As you can see from desktop view their are other sections within the auto. When you open it up with iPhone it wont even show these sections.  

Fixed for next release.

54 minutes ago, IndieIndeed said:

Is the demo not receiving the 4.2 compatibility update?

Not currently.

Great News,

Hey Kevin how would one change the font on the collabs from white to other color as I have looked all over for in the coding templates to change it to other color. As it clashes with a white banner. Also I got to looking in to your display pictures which people can look at before buying the script. How did you manage to get the forums or you called it board to display boxs instead of the standard row by row look for the forums?

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone having problems with collabs in fluid mode?

I have redirect forums to go to the collabs and I get this error when I filter for the redirect:

Something went wrong. Please try again.

Error code: EX0

This error was probably caused by application Games.
If the issue persists, disable it and contact the author for further assistance.

OutOfRangeException:  (0)
#0 [internal function]: IPS\Patterns\_ActiveRecord::load(0)
#1 /public_html/system/Content/Item.php(1028): call_user_func(Array, 0)
#2 /public_html/applications/collab/Application.php(745): IPS\Content\_Item->container()
#3 /public_html/applications/collab/Application.php(700): IPS\collab\_Application::objContainer(Object(IPS\forums\Topic))
#4 /public_html/init.php(447) : eval()'d code(51): IPS\collab\_Application::getCollab(Object(IPS\forums\Topic))
#5 /public_html/applications/forums/sources/Topic/Topic.php(890): IPS\Content\collab_hook_ipsContentItem->locked()
#6 /public_html/system/Helpers/Table/Content.php(319): IPS\forums\_Topic::tableGetRows(Array)
#7 /public_html/system/Helpers/Table/Table.php(480): IPS\Helpers\Table\_Content->getRows(Array)
#8 /public_html/uploads/template_30_b9ece655dd44c92e77c425d3dea4cf8f_index.php(3537): IPS\Helpers\Table\_Table->__toString()
#9 /public_html/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(56): IPS\Theme\Cache\class_forums_front_index->simplifiedView(Object(IPS\Helpers\Table\Content))
#10 /public_html/applications/forums/modules/front/forums/index.php(188): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('simplifiedView', Array)
#11 /public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\forums\modules\front\forums\_index->manage()
#12 /public_html/applications/forums/modules/front/forums/index.php(52): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#13 /public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(146): IPS\forums\modules\front\forums\_index->execute()
#14 /public_html/index.php(12): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#15 {main}

2 hours ago, liquidfractal said:

I've actually tried this - don't know if anyone else has had problems, but I can only change one of the three Collabs-assocaited FURLs.

@Kevin Carwile, I posted this issue in your site Support forums.

Path aliases will not blanket change urls. It allows you to create individual aliases.

2 hours ago, Chosen1 said:

Anyone having problems with collabs in fluid mode?

I have redirect forums to go to the collabs and I get this error when I filter for the redirect:

Something went wrong. Please try again.

Error code: EX0

This error was probably caused by application Games.
If the issue persists, disable it and contact the author for further assistance.

Sounds like an issue I fixed a few releases ago. What version are you running?

• 2 weeks later...

In the 4.2 release install/upgrade when I recount stats (which I had to do to show content numbers correctly) it reactivated the heartbeat option tab. I had to turn it off 100 times ..then again 100 times. I'd like for the heartbeat option to go away. Having it is like having an outtake reel that most members don't want to see. The content needs to be there, but not as an activity feed at all. Great idea if I could turn it off. (It stays in the collab menu no matter what)

• 3 weeks later...