Group Collaboration

4 hours ago, Fabby said:

Unable to save category settings again. This time most likely cause i'm uisng Nginx & php 7.0 Any advise?

Look for equivalent settings of max vars in both php7 and nginx.

50 minutes ago, Ruedy said:

Hi!

After Upgrading to 1.2.6 there is an error (500 error), visiting single Collabs. One more Info; I runned the social-group-importer after upgrade (without success). PHP is 5.4.

I found another bug in the importer. Will be fixed soon. Try clesring caches in ACP using support tool for the error. If it persists, PM me with more details.

Hi,

I'm already in contact with Kevin regarding the performance issue which slows down every 2nd to 3rd click. Sometimes opening a page needs around 5-7 sec.

I already switched the new-posting-calculation to "quick mode" but nothing changed. Does anybody else has/had this issue and if, how did you fix it?

Will the app be compatible with 4.1?

Thanks in advance for any reply.

8 hours ago, Apfelstrudel said:

Hi,

I'm already in contact with Kevin regarding the performance issue which slows down every 2nd to 3rd click. Sometimes opening a page needs around 5-7 sec.

You have been in contact but have not provided me with any ability to examine the problem on your site to see how your configuration is working or where the hit is coming from.

Until someone lets me actually examine a site with an obvious performance hit, I'll just keep guessing at what the problem is.

8 hours ago, Apfelstrudel said:

Sometimes opening a page needs around 5-7 sec.

Could you send me your slow SQL query log via PM?

On 10/20/2015, 12:17:12, Phuturism said:

Just noticed in when trying to upload a photo for the header background, the options are not showing.

Not seeing any problems over here. What version of IPS4 are you running?

Try a different browser and see if you get a different result. I am reusing the standard ips uploader widget, so there may be a conflict on your page or with your browser that is specific to your site.

On 18/02/2015, 19:04:07, Kevin Carwile said:

I have been approached a couple times already regarding building some migration utilities for people coming from other apps. I think that is a great idea and I'd like to see everybody using the new IPS4 Suite coupled with Group Collaboration! I'll be considering the best way to go about tackling that after GC has been in the wild long enough to be sure it's stable.

Hi Kevin,

Just wondering if you had any more thoughts about importing social groups from vbulletin 4?

I understand there could be a lot going on with the impending IPB 4.1 though.

Getting an error when I click Unread Content in 4.1

Fatal error: Access to undeclared static property: IPS\collab\Collab::$urlBase in /var/www/vhosts/condor1271.startdedicated.com/forum.brickpicker.com/system/Content/Item.php on line 957

I am not 100% sure if this is your issue or 4.1 but I see the Collab words in there :)

Fatal error: Access to undeclared static property: IPS\collab\Collab::$urlBase in /var/www/vhosts/system/Content/Item.php on line 957

3 hours ago, JEFF MACK said:

Getting an error when I click Unread Content in 4.1

Fatal error: Access to undeclared static property: IPS\collab\Collab::$urlBase in /var/www/vhosts/condor1271.startdedicated.com/forum.brickpicker.com/system/Content/Item.php on line 957

I am not 100% sure if this is your issue or 4.1 but I see the Collab words in there :)

Fatal error: Access to undeclared static property: IPS\collab\Collab::$urlBase in /var/www/vhosts/system/Content/Item.php on line 957

@Kevin Carwile

Same here

Fatal error: Access to undeclared static property: IPS\collab\Collab::$urlBase in /home/******/public_html/board/upload/system/Content/Item.php on line 957

On 10/22/2015, 10:19:29, Kevin Carwile said:

Not seeing any problems over here. What version of IPS4 are you running?

Try a different browser and see if you get a different result. I am reusing the standard ips uploader widget, so there may be a conflict on your page or with your browser that is specific to your site.

No other problems with the other groups that I had created, was only that one.Current IPS and tried Firefox and Chrome.

Another question is in how to change the fa icons in the index for collabs?

Great App and Great Work, Thanks you for this, i'm using your demo version to test it for my needs.

I've actually one question for your, is-it possible to change a collab owner (i need to change the leader shown, not to add a owner with role)

And finally, your system will be compatible with multi-language system of IPS ?

5 hours ago, JiigSaaw said:

Great App and Great Work, Thanks you for this, i'm using your demo version to test it for my needs.

I've actually one question for your, is-it possible to change a collab owner (i need to change the leader shown, not to add a owner with role)

And finally, your system will be compatible with multi-language system of IPS ?

Collab ownerships can be transferred. Do that from the "collaboration memberships" option in the user menu on the top right of website.

Language strings can indeed be translated.

49 minutes ago, Kevin Carwile said:

"collaboration memberships" option in the user menu

Nice, i haven't see this menu before ! Thanks. Is-it possible to add in collab settings the ability to transfer ownerships too ? Usefull if administrators of IPS structure want to transfert ownerships of collabs they haven't created by themself.

49 minutes ago, Kevin Carwile said:

Language strings can indeed be translated.

Optimized for inline direct translation provided by IPB ? So we can translate this app for various co-existant languages on the same board ?

In my mind, app must provide 2 inputs as we can see on Admin CP when you jave 2 languages activated.

Suggestions:

• When transferring ownership, replace list field with an autocomplete text input, better in a collab with more than 1.000 users
  • When a user send an request to enter in a collab, owner receive a notification, but after no element to remember that a user is awaiting. I suggest to add a badge on the "Management" menu and an ICON after the collab's name. What do you think of that ?
  • Possibility to disable/enable collab's comments and/or reviews.

Thanks for your time !

Edited by JiigSaaw