Group Collaboration

53 minutes ago, Bluedrake42 said:

I can't find if this has already been answered but...

Is it possible to change the collab leader after a collab has already been created?

On the user dropdown menu tbete is a collab memberships page. You can transfer ownership from it.

1 hour ago, DeadiKation said:

I do that currently, however I have a few issues.

1) Redirects do not allow for custom icons to be placed on the forum main page

2) Redirects link to the collab, but we wanted to show engagement by having the collabs forum container show on the main page. Otherwise they have to click on the redirect to see all the forums / subforums.

Is there something I'm missing or would that be a feature needing to be implemented?

That is a feature that would neex to be implemented.

I pasted the code into the php file, and it didn't seem to work. The directions on that forum post seem very vague.

Capture.JPG

Capture.JPG

What am I missing here?

With that said, it would actually probably start working with a single line of code added to the \IPS\forms\Form class:

I've done what the thread has asked... but the directions here are pretty vague.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Before I am going to buy GC I need an answer about a FURL issue I had with the DEMO version of the current build. I am willing to buy GC if customization of /gc/ in the FURL is possible. (see screenshot)

58a04a823de8f_FURLGC.thumb.JPG.af86411a6b9a19402dcc3f9cc5ffd922.JPG

I can change the last entry from gc to anything I like. However, if I am trying to override the first and second /gc/ it just adds /gc/custom/id.. for example on the second entry. So instead of overriding it, it adds my custom text between /gc/ and /id-?? which is utterly akward if you ask me. 

Can you give me a solution for this or can't those two FURLs be changed?

4 minutes ago, LukasGr. said:

Before I am going to buy GC I need an answer about a FURL issue I had with the DEMO version of the current build. I am willing to buy GC if customization of /gc/ in the FURL is possible. (see screenshot)

58a04a823de8f_FURLGC.thumb.JPG.af86411a6b9a19402dcc3f9cc5ffd922.JPG

I can change the last entry from gc to anything I like. However, if I am trying to override the first and second /gc/ it just adds /gc/custom/id.. for example on the second entry. So instead of overriding it, it adds my custom text between /gc/ and /id-?? which is utterly akward if you ask me. 

Can you give me a solution for this or can't those two FURLs be changed?

It's a bug in the core and happens with any 3rd-party app: