Easy Pages

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/15/2018 at 10:04 PM, Ryan H. said:

Released 2.0.3 fixing an error on member edit on IPS 4.3.x.

There was an error when modifying a Member in the Admin CP -- Under Members > Moderators and then hit the EDIT of a moderator.  I had to turn Pages off -- in order to edit a Moderator.  I am running IPS 4.3.4.

Edited by BostonBob
On 6/20/2018 at 8:25 AM, BostonBob said:

There was an error when modifying a Member in the Admin CP -- Under Members > Moderators and then hit the EDIT of a moderator.  I had to turn Pages off -- in order to edit a Moderator.  I am running IPS 4.3.4.

And that still happens after updating to the latest version?

• 1 month later...

Does anyone know: with Easy Pages, can I add a widget to them such that the widgets added only appear on an individual Easy Page?

And/or only appear on (all) the Easy Pages made with this? (and not elsewhere on the site).

I just want to have a page for all the miscellaneous of various widgets that maybe I do not care to have cluttering the rest of the site.

Edited by Brainy S.
On 8/4/2018 at 12:50 PM, Brainy S. said:

Does anyone know: with Easy Pages, can I add a widget to them such that the widgets added only appear on an individual Easy Page?

And/or only appear on (all) the Easy Pages made with this? (and not elsewhere on the site).

I just want to have a page for all the miscellaneous of various widgets that maybe I do not care to have cluttering the rest of the site.

I believe any widget setup would affect all Easy Pages pages simultaneously.

• 1 month later...

FYI to existing customers, I've updated the file listing with the following message:

Author note 2018-10: Support and maintenance will be limited going forward. This app works fine as of IPS 4.3 and may continue to work with new releases in the future, but when it stops working that's probably it. Thanks for your support over the years!

I haven't invested much into the apps in quite some time (as I'm sure some of you realize). My forum has closed and other circumstances are changing, so I don't have much incentive to continue developing them going forward. I intend to leave the apps on the Marketplace as long as IPS lets them. I'll continue answering support questions as I'm able, but maintenance and changes will likely be minimal to nonexistent. Thanks for buying, and I wish you all the best going forward.

(If anyone intends to yell, I'll point you to the license terms I've used since release: "I make no guarantee as to the future functionality or compatibility of this software package." It works today on 4.3, be happy.)

• 1 year later...

Sorry to bump this old topic

but this application is causing my external links on Menu to rewrite into /index.php?/pages/external-folder

and seems like im unable to removed the application 

Invision Community v4.3.6

EX0 Something went wrong. Please try again.

Error: Access to undeclared static property: IPS\easypages\Page::$hideLogKey (0)
#0 /public_hmtl/applications/core/modules/admin/applications/applications.php(1150): IPS\_Application->delete()
#1 /public_hmtl/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): IPS\core\modules\admin\applications\_applications->delete()
#2 /public_hmtl/system/Node/Controller.php(62): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#3 /public_hmtl/applications/core/modules/admin/applications/applications.php(38): IPS\Node\_Controller->execute()
#4 /public_hmtl/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(146): IPS\core\modules\admin\applications\_applications->execute()
#5 /public_hmtl/admin/index.php(14): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#6 {main}

@Ryan H.

Edited by ImChineseKid