File Transfer issues

Woodsman

Is anyone else having issues with file transfer, as in downloading beta releases that are corrupt?

I have come to think my big issues are either with Time Warner as my ISP or BitComet as my download accelerator.

But lately it is averaging out to 1 in 3 downloads are corrupt.

BitComet is not ruled out I disabled it for the time being.... But still wondering about TWC.... I never had any issues like this with AT&T Uverse.... Corrupt downloads, sites and pages timing out. Sad part is I am direct wired. Ethernet where the family seems to be having issues with the wireless...

Well we will see how it goes now.... Picked up a new Motorola SBG6580 wi-fi modem from TWC for the internet and kept the Ubee to run the VOIP.... Plus side to this change, it took under 3 seconds to load this site (IPS) where as before it could have taken up to 20 seconds plus timing out depending on the mood of the Ubee... Down side to this is the running of 2 modems.... The real test is to see how many corrupt files if any from either IPS beta downloads or MicroSoft betas I am testing.... A total of Zero would put a smile on my face...

BTW Flitterkill... The diagnostics failed to complete. (timed out) This was enough for me to spend the time at TWC getting the modem issue resolved for the last time (I Hope)

Archived