Invision Community
Alan

Better Call Saul

Any of you guys watched this yet? If not, consider the rest of this topic to be massive spoilers and stop reading now :) First episode was on Netflix this morning in the UK, not sure about the US / rest of the world.

I loved it myself, first 5 minutes were a bit odd but glad I stuck with it as it gets much better. Should be fun to watch Saul evolve in to the scumbag lawyer we all knew and loved in Breaking Bad :)

Tuco.

​I didn't know that was Tuco until Matt mentioned it this morning. I think I need to re-watch Breaking Bad to remind myself of what happened.

Also, episode 2 just went up on Netflix UK

I just watched this today. Saul was probably my favorite second favorite character in Breaking Bad after Mike.

I'm already loving the series after watching the first two episodes. :tongue:

​I didn't know that was Tuco until Matt mentioned it this morning. I think I need to re-watch Breaking Bad to remind myself of what happened.

​God, how could you possibly forget the nutcase that is Tuco? Haha.

​God, how could you possibly forget the nutcase that is Tuco? Haha.

Started re-watching Breaking Bad today but am only up to episode 2 so might take me a while to get to the Tuco episodes :D

I like it, it took me awhile to actually give breaking bad a try but I do miss it.

Better Call Saul is a good spin off, however the first episode I didn't like how it introduced the show. All the funny camera angles and weird build ups, though once it started it was actually very enjoyable. The 2nd episode, brilliant! yet the the two skater guys (I found quite annoying). However, it didn't kill the enjoyment! I cringed when their legs got broken, especially I suffer badly from dislocating my knees.

It's funny, dark, interesting and covers all the bases that Breaking Bad did but it stands out within it's own right.

Better Call Saul is a good spin off, however the first episode I didn't like how it introduced the show. All the funny camera angles and weird build ups, though once it started it was actually very enjoyable.

Yeah, I'm with you and Alan there, the first 5 minutes or so were a bit odd.

I cringed when their legs got broken, especially I suffer badly from dislocating my knees.

I may have hid my face a bit at that scene. I'm pretty squeemish in general though, ahah. ><