Blank page when manually adding or changing a member/user

GoGators

• 3 weeks later...

No suggestions on how to fix this?  Users are able to see the forums easy and fast when not logged in, but when they log in, they get error messages or slow downs (hanging pages)

​A little off topic, but this is exactly why betas are not supposed to be run into live sites. They are not called beta for nothing. That being said, I do not know what the Ips support policy is in regard to the beta versions, but if they provide support for it, then try to open a support ticket.

On a side note, can you try to upgrade to beta 6 and see if it would make any difference? Perhaps it is a bug which has been fixed in the newest beta version.

​A little off topic, but this is exactly why betas are not supposed to be run into live sites. They are not called beta for nothing. That being said, I do not know what the Ips support policy is in regard to the beta versions but if they provide support for it, then try to open a support ticket.

On a side note, can you try to upgrade to beta 6 and see if it would make any difference? Perhaps it is a bug which has been fixed in the newest beta version.

​They do not support the product until it is released.  I have the latest version installed.  I have a test site running, and will not upgrade until I am sure it will work, and right now, it is not functioning properly.

​They do not support the product until it is released.  I have the latest version installed.  I have a test site running, and will not upgrade until I am sure it will work, and right now, it is not functioning properly.

​Personally I have not had a chance yet to try out the 4 version and therefore I can not be of much help to you. But if I were you I would check out the bug tracker and see if this has been filed in from someone and if a fix is provided. If there is no such bug report, then you can report it.

Archived