Holiday Closures ×

Community

Izaya Orihara

What phone do you use?

What phone do you use?  

138 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Galaxy S5.

Kind of hard to take a picture of your phone when your phone is your camera, but here's a screenshot of my home screen,

Screenshot_2015-01-27-01-05-59.thumb.png

I've been meaning to install a custom flavor of Android on it and have fun hacking about with the device like I did with my S3, but I haven't gotten around to it yet. So everything is still pretty much stock and boring.

If I ever replace this phone in the future, I'm thinking I might get a Galaxy Note.

​OMG...How you was doing this? (the "apple-factor...") ???

​OMG...How you was doing this? (the "apple-factor...") ???

​This is a very stock Galaxy S5, I'm not sure what the "apple-factor" you're referring to is, but the clock and Google search are both stock widgets and nothing else besides the background has been customized.

iPhone 5, considering upgrading to iPhone 6, but I might wait for the 6S.

At work we buy Windows phones (decision by management), at least they are better than the Blackberry's they bought in the past.

Used to have a windows phone but gave that up... I already miss Cortona's voice.... Oh well I have an android now.

Android  LG G3 now. I moved because PlayStore has the best market for apps and games.

Used to have a windows phone but gave that up... I already miss Cortona's voice.... Oh well I have an android now.

Android  LG G3 now. I moved because PlayStore has the best market for apps and games.

​I Cant believe you went to Android. What an abomination!
Just kidding :D

I am happy to see Windows Phone is at least in the double digits. Poor blackberry lol

I've just switched boats... from Android to Microsoft. 

My chinese quad-core android phone was replaced by a Lumia 535. A very nice, pleasant surprise!

Galaxy Note 4 ( Battery Life Sucks )

Xperia Z3 Compact ( May it RIP ) died a few month ago

BlackBerry Q10 (Still using BB, Because I love keyboards )