Community

What phone do you use?

What phone do you use?  

138 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I need to upgrade...

How did we end up with all 8 Windows phone users worldwide on the IPS community?!   iPhone 6 here. 

I used Android phones for a several years, but now have an iPhone 6 Plus as of few weeks ago. Won't be going back.

Posted Images

Galaxy S5.

Kind of hard to take a picture of your phone when your phone is your camera, but here's a screenshot of my home screen,

Screenshot_2015-01-27-01-05-59.thumb.png

I've been meaning to install a custom flavor of Android on it and have fun hacking about with the device like I did with my S3, but I haven't gotten around to it yet. So everything is still pretty much stock and boring.

If I ever replace this phone in the future, I'm thinking I might get a Galaxy Note.

​OMG...How you was doing this? (the "apple-factor...") ???

• 2 weeks later...

Used to have a windows phone but gave that up... I already miss Cortona's voice.... Oh well I have an android now.

Android  LG G3 now. I moved because PlayStore has the best market for apps and games.

​I Cant believe you went to Android. What an abomination!
Just kidding :D

I am happy to see Windows Phone is at least in the double digits. Poor blackberry lol

• 1 month later...