We are closed Thursday 23rd November and Friday 24th November. Support is still available via your client center but response times may be delayed.
Invision Community
Izaya Orihara

What phone do you use?

What phone do you use?  

138 members have voted

1. 1. Select your phone OS

• iPhone
    • Android
    • Windows
    • Blackberry
    • Non Smartphone

Galaxy S5.

Kind of hard to take a picture of your phone when your phone is your camera, but here's a screenshot of my home screen,

Screenshot_2015-01-27-01-05-59.thumb.png

I've been meaning to install a custom flavor of Android on it and have fun hacking about with the device like I did with my S3, but I haven't gotten around to it yet. So everything is still pretty much stock and boring.

If I ever replace this phone in the future, I'm thinking I might get a Galaxy Note.

I'm using a Nexus 6 but I'm giving serious thought to changing for a smaller one. The Nexus 6 is so large that it's nearly impossible (at least for me and my tiny hands) to use it one-handed which comes up surprisingly often when walking the dog, carrying something, on the train, etc. Will wait for this years new phones to be released then decide what to do about it then.

I'm using a Nexus 6 but I'm giving serious thought to changing for a smaller one. The Nexus 6 is so large that it's nearly impossible (at least for me and my tiny hands) to use it one-handed which comes up surprisingly often when walking the dog, carrying something, on the train, etc. Will wait for this years new phones to be released then decide what to do about it then.

​That's the exact reason I have an iPhone 6. A quick double tap of the home button and everything is easily accessed with one hand.

I've got quite a potted phone history having used all sorts:

HTC HD2
HTC Desire
iPhone 4S
Samsung Galaxy S2
Nexus 5
iPhone 6

I wouldn't use the current Windows offerings again, perhaps with Windows 10 I might, but I am equally impressed by Android and Apple devices. It was just swung, this time, because Apple nailed the accessibility of the larger handset sizes.

Samsung Galaxy S3 with slimrom as custom rom.

Very happy with the results, as the stock rom was lagging (after a month or so) :)

But had (almost) all kind of phones: iPhone (never again), different HTC's, Galaxy S2, Nokia Lumia (not sure which version), and some of the old sony ericsson's

Galexy S5 when it is working. Looking into new providers. Still useless in rough toraine camping or hunting with my present provider.

Smoke signals still work the best, except on windy days others think I am swearing at them...

Some of the Nokia Lumia Windows phones really do look nice. I wouldn't ever actually replace my Android with it, but I've almost been tempted once. :tongue:

I have a friend who is a Windows fanatic and she loves her Nokia Lumia. (I can't remember what specific model she has.)

I've been really happy with my S5 overall though. Hardware wise it's an absolutely wonderful and very powerful device.

1. Lumia 520 (windows phone)

2. Acer Liquid Series (android)

Another Windows Phone user. Nokia 930 bought direct from Microsoft in Silver/White. Couldn't be happier!!

wp_ss_20150127_0002.png

Yay!

Another Windows Phone user, that makes... 1..2..3..4...FIVE of us! :lol:

I have a Lumia 930, running WinPho preview branch, will be running Windows 10 sometime next month :ph34r:

​You all are now my bFFs here on IPB.

#LUMIAUNITED haha :D

(Stuart, I agree. I will be running Windows 10 on mine as soon as it is released.)