Community

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The guys are going to love me for this, but here's an informal group pic of some of us at IPS .  Left to right: Brandon, myself, Ryan, Phil (Mark H), Rhett, Charles, Rikki

me with my daughter.

This is me buying what is now my most prized guitar. I've been looking for this one specifically for years and when I finally found it, I managed to get it for somewhere between a quarter and a thi

Posted Images

Media drive? I used to have connections at the GM providing ground in Milford, but they were lost as part of the restructuring. 

Well done on the hat by the way. :) We're at the U (Mott) on a regular basis. 

​@ Lindy. That's when I first started working for Shelby here in Michigan before being sent out west.  I have never been to Milford, but it's supposed to be awesome.  I owe a lot of money to U-Mich - they will probably never see it :tongue:.  Mott is a great facility - hope all is well with your visits there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

​The question then becomes... How tall is Rikki as he appears to be the tallest. Or is that just the shoes? ;)

​Is he the one standing out front?  If so that may just be an old fishing trick, hold the fish out in front of you so it appears bigger.

This is me buying what is now my most prized guitar.

I've been looking for this one specifically for years and when I finally found it, I managed to get it for somewhere between a quarter and a third of what it's actually worth.

Ibanez ​HR Giger neckthrough? I had the RGT42dx which is the same without the alien finish, great guitar!