REALLY need the rebuild button back

Sinistra

I am going on week 3 of the cron job process What has rebuilt? nothing no images no profile photos except those with Facebook integration or gravitar. The way the IPS4 rebulds information at a slow rate dose not work for those with a massive amount of content. That being said we need atleast a rebuild tool for after upgrading if we need to rebuild content in a timely manner. I mean I have been wating sense beta 4 came our to get my gallery my profile photos and everything in working order and this is still not possibl

This is far from a clean interface, but a tip: You can go to Advanced Config, then at the end of one of the descriptions there's a link 'View all tasks'. On that page is a list of tasks and a manual 'run' button. The generic 'Queue' task is what triggers the rebuilds. You can click that repeatedly to help the rebuild along.

Alternatively, what interval is your cron running on? The queue task will run as fast as once a minute, I think.

This is far from a clean interface, but a tip: You can go to Advanced Config, then at the end of one of the descriptions there's a link 'View all tasks'. On that page is a list of tasks and a manual 'run' button. The generic 'Queue' task is what triggers the rebuilds. You can click that repeatedly to help the rebuild along.

Alternatively, what interval is your cron running on? The queue task will run as fast as once a minute, I think.

​I have my Cron Jobs running what is suggested by the Cron Jobs setting says to run it for  I have it set for every minute.  But it just seems like its just sitting there doing nothing. I mean I need my Gallery images to repopulate faster then what it dose I run a graphics community its kind of hard to show off graphics that are broken or have to wait for stuff to rebild as it where. 

Archived