Error EX0 on Main index,

Heyya! 

So the quicky question i wanted to ask was, is there a way to manually re cache the templates, or rebuild them? 
As the ​reason being: 

After copying files+DB from my main site to a secondary section to test out 4.0, I have been experiencing an issue where everytime you go to the indexyou receive an error, refreshing/trying to return to the index 

The Error in question is : 

exception 'ErrorException' with message 'template_store_missing' in /home/stevenbi/public_html/beta/system/Theme/Theme.php:546
Stack trace:
#0 /home/stevenbi/public_html/beta/system/Theme/Theme.php(558) : eval()'d code(326): IPS\_Theme->getTemplate('listing', 'cms', 'database')
#1 [internal function]: IPS\Theme\class_cms_front_widgets->LatestArticles(Object(IPS\cms\Databases), Object(IPS\Patterns\ActiveRecordIterator), 'horizontal')
#2 /home/stevenbi/public_html/beta/system/Widget/Widget.php(214): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#3 /home/stevenbi/public_html/beta/applications/cms/widgets/LatestArticles.php(93): IPS\_Widget->output(Object(IPS\cms\Databases), Object(IPS\Patterns\ActiveRecordIterator))
#4 /home/stevenbi/public_html/beta/system/Widget/Widget.php(695): IPS\cms\widgets\_LatestArticles->render()
#5 /home/stevenbi/public_html/beta/system/Theme/Theme.php(558) : eval()'d code(9582): IPS\_Widget->__toString()
#6 /home/stevenbi/public_html/beta/system/Theme/Theme.php(558) : eval()'d code(3374): IPS\Theme\class_core_front_global->widgetContainer('header', 'horizontal')
#7 /home/stevenbi/public_html/beta/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(149): IPS\Theme\class_core_front_global->globalTemplate('a37bb437beb1755...', '\t\t\t\t\n
finish()
#9 /home/stevenbi/public_html/beta/system/Dispatcher/Front.php(405): IPS\Dispatcher\_Standard->finish()
#10 /home/stevenbi/public_html/beta/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(131): IPS\Dispatcher\_Front->finish()
#11 /home/stevenbi/public_html/beta/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#12 {main}

Which is refering to 
public function getTemplate( $group, $app=NULL, $location=NULL )
{
/* Do we have an application? */
if( $app === NULL )
{
$app = \IPS\Dispatcher::i()->application->directory;
}

/* How about a template location? */
if( $location === NULL )
{
$location = \IPS\Dispatcher::i()->controllerLocation;
}

$key = \strtolower( 'template_' . $this->id . '_' . static::makeBuiltTemplateLookupHash( $app, $location, $group ) . '_' . static::cleanGroupName( $group ) );

/* Still here */
/* We cannot use isset( static::$calledTemplates[ $key ] ) here because it fails with NULL while in_array does not */
if ( !in_array( $key, array_keys( static::$calledTemplates ) ) )
{
/* If we don't have a compiled template, do that now */
if ( !isset( \IPS\Data\Store::i()->$key ) )
{
$this->compileTemplates( $app, $location, $group );
}

/* Still no key? */
if ( ! isset( \IPS\Data\Store::i()->$key ) )
{
\IPS\Log::i( LOG_WARNING )->write( "Template store key: {$key} missing ({$app}, {$location}, {$group})", "template_store_missing" );

throw new \ErrorException('template_store_missing');
}

Thanks! 
it's got me beat how to do it/if you can 

You can try clearing the datastore folder on disk or the core_store table in your mysql database (depending upon where you store your "store" data per your ACP configuration), however if you can give us step by step instructions to follow in order to reproduce this issue that would be helpful so we can just resolve the problem itself.

I'll give that a Try. 

As for reproducing this error This is what I did: 

I wanted to Test it out using a copy'ed Database+files and upgrade from 3.4.5.
First I copy'ed the SQL DB for the site and put the data in a new DB, then I Did the same with the files without any additions/edits, I tested it out to make sure that it was a 1:1 copy before hand. 
Then I simply upgraded it with 4.0, Converted the SQL tables and such. 
That's pretty much what I did. 

The error string appears at random it seams, as simply refreshing the page/ Clicking a redirect Link to the same page (Main Index) Removes the error. 

Also I don't know if its Related, but on the ACP all the "background Task's" Stay Hanging.

%7Boption%7D http://i.imgur.com/3NWYwpI.png 

Archived