What happened to all the posting/reply flexibility?

jucs

Wow, just came back here to look at what's going on with 4.0.  The posting flexibility with content in a post seems to have gone bye bye. There is just BASIC stuff like bolding text. Where do I select the media tag? It seems everything is bare bones now for how you can reply and post?  What did I miss?  I was even thinking it might be smart enough to embed a youtube window into the post by just posting the link. Nope!

Wow, just came back here to look at what's going on with 4.0.  The posting flexibility with content in a post seems to have gone bye bye. There is just BASIC stuff like bolding text. Where do I select the media tag? It seems everything is bare bones now for how you can reply and post?  What did I miss?  I was even thinking it might be smart enough to embed a youtube window into the post by just posting the link. Nope!

​Actually it has as much or as little functionality as you wish it to have. You can add and remove buttons directly from the ACP. I would suggest downloading the beta and having a play with it as it will give you a better idea of whats achievable in 4.0

Archived