Test Install Cannot Complete

Davyc

I'm attempting to test an installation on a different server to see if it's up to the job - I need to do this before renewing my hosting with this company.  However, the problem I have is that when I enter my license key (with -TESTINSTALL added) I get this:

A test installation has already been activated for this license key

This is not the same URL that my license is attached to as that is running on a different server with a different company and I intend to leave this company when the hosting is expired as it's too expensive.

I've run the test script on the host that I'm wanting to test on and it says everything is OK bar the PHP memory is set too low (it's set at 90MB) and the MySQL version cannot be tested, but it is currently  5.1.7 and I would like to see how the system performs before deciding on another host if it doesn't work out.

Any help would be appreciated

Capture.thumb.PNG.eef31d897da4fc7acd89c8

Edited to include the capture from the server testing script

Yeah I've read that, but I can't reset my license to a different URL or my current site will cease to work - this is just for testing on a different host so the local install would be useless for that purpose.

I need to see how the system performs on this potential host before making any firm decisions - I don't want to pay for something that will not work with IPB4.

Just want to say that for the very first time ever I have used the ticket system to query a problem and the service has been nothing short of exemplary - first class and very fast.

Well done IPS - quality customer service speaks volumes and you guy's are coming through loud and clear

:thumbsup:

Just want to say that for the very first time ever I have used the ticket system to query a problem and the service has been nothing short of exemplary - first class and very fast.

Well done IPS - quality customer service speaks volumes and you guy's are coming through loud and clear

:thumbsup:

​I agree.  That is why I moved here as well.  The service is way better than I've seen many places.  :wub:

Archived