German Translation / Deutsche Übersetzung

TheSonic

-          - DEUTSCHE ÜBERSETZUNG IM ZWEITEN POST / GERMAN TRANSLATION IN SECOND POST -

Hi,

i am currently translating IPS4 Beta 2 in german (Du) (i have done that with the prerelease, but started again from scratch). If you are interested in a Pre-Release or want to help translating, please reply or send me a PM (feel free to contact me in german, but please keep posts in this topic in english.)

The Translation:
- All Apps will be translated, including ACP
- I will do this for free – no hidden „Donations“ or „Premiummemberships“ requiered
- No Backlinks – i/we will not put links in your footer or elsewhere (also for free)
- Translations will be updated, when IPS releases new versions. It’s the goal to keep all translations for all apps updated.

The translation is in an early stage, but most Frontend-dialogs for users are done and i am working on it every day. After i near completion, i will attach the file here / on the Marketplace. But if you want to have a look and test things out, feel free to contact me.

If you have problems installing/using IPS4 and don’t like to write in english, i am glad to help you in german – also for free :)
More about that soon :)

GERMAN TRANSLATION OF FIRST POST – PLEASE REPLY IN ENGLISH. IF YOU WANT TO WRITE IN GERMAN, PLEASE SEND ME A PM.

Hallo,

ich übersetzte zur Zeit IPS4 Beta 2 ins Deutsche (DU) (Habe ich schon mit den Vorabversionen gemacht, aber ich habe mich entschieden, nochmal von vorne zu beginnen). Wenn du Interesse an einer unfertigen Vorabversion hast oder beim Übersetzen helfen willst, bitte hier antworten oder sende mir eine PM (falls du hier antwortest, schreibe bitte in Englisch (Vorgabe von IPS) )

Die Übersetzung:
- Alle Apps werden übersetzt, inklusive der Administration
- Ich mache das umsonst – es sind keine „Spenden“ oder kostenpflichtige Mitgliedschaften notwendig.
- Keine Backlinks zu mir – es gibt keine Links am Seitenende oder sonstirgendwo zu mir – auch kostenlos :)

- Wenn IPS neue Versionen herausbringt, werden ich/wir die Übersetzung aktualisieren. Ziel ist es, die Übersetzung für alle Apps aktuell zu halten.

Die Übersetzung befindet sich in einem frühen Stadium – aber die am häufigsten genutzten Benutzerdialoge sind bereits fertig und ich arbeite täglich an der Übersetzung. Wenn die Übersetzung näher an der Fertigstellung ist, werde ich sie hier und/oder im Marketplace hochladen. Wenn du dir die Übersetzung schon mal anschauen und testen willst, melde dich bei mir.

Solltest du zudem Probleme/Fragen zur Installation/Benutzung vom IPS4 haben und ungern englisch schreiben, kannst du mich ebenfalls gerne kontaktieren – ich helfe dir gerne in Deutsch – auch kostenfrei :) Dazu schreibe ich demnächst noch mehr :)

Würde mir den Stand gerne mal anschauen. Mein Problem mit den meisten solcher Übersetzungen – selbst wenn sie direkt oder indirekt etwas kosten – ist oft die Qualität. Viel zu viele Rechtschreibfehler. Zu viele Anglizismen, also direkte Eindeutschungen von Wendungen, die man besser anders ausdrückt. In meiner Community kann ich mir das nicht leisten. Das hauen mir meine Nutzer um die Ohren. 

Solltest du zudem Probleme/Fragen zur Installation/Benutzung vom IPS4 haben und ungern englisch schreiben, kannst du mich ebenfalls gerne kontaktieren – ich helfe dir gerne in Deutsch – auch kostenfrei :) Dazu schreibe ich demnächst noch mehr :)

That sounds interesting, I'm already looking forward to what comes more. 

Greetings from near Stuttgart

Storyteller

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

sorry for beeing away for a week, My mother came unexpectedly to the hospital.

But translation is going well. Because of the BlackFridaySale i bought another license and setup a website, where you can download the languagepack (during beta without registration, its of courses added to invisionpower.com after they setup the categories and will also available here for free  - without backlinks)) and ask for help in german or to translate your plugins, if you are a pugin-dev.

I will open the site to the public in the upcoming week. The adress of this unofficial supportsite is http://www.invision-germany.de I will let you know, when it is open.

Thanks for all your warm feedback, most replied by mail or pm, as requested. If you offered to help (big thanks!), i will contact you by mail or pm.

While I am looking forward to your German support site – are you sure about that domain name?

There are several trademarks registered for “Invision” in Germany and one is specifically mentioning online communities as one of the protected fields. They can easily sue you and take that domain. 

Thanks guys... I am not that lawyer-guy, but i contact a friend of mine with knowledge about that and he agreed with your opinions. I send a CLOSE to DEnic, so the domains will be deleted ASAP.

We searched around and found many "trouble potential" in other doamins - but we got one, that will suit things well, we think.

Thanks again...

Allright, lets go... Please visit http://www.ips-community.de

This is an VERY EARLY and UNCOMPLETE translation, but it's growing and fixed daily now. To get feedback, i open it "to the world".

I created a Topic with phrases i have no clue to translate or to like my existing.
http://www.ips-community.de/index.php?/topic/3-problematische-wortephrasen/

The site is still on Beta 2 - i upgraded to Beta 3 but it broke things (have to check, what happened), but i saw the translation was taken over without problems so far.

I am looking forward for your feedback - i don't take it personal, because it just makes the translation better and better :) So fire at will :)

Archived