Problem with theme

pisaldi

the way i solved that same issue i had with my test site was to delete everything including database/DB-user/ips4-directory and then i re-created a clean database and DB user but i gave both a different name, then i uploaded the beta2 as zip through cpanel, that worked for me.

the way i solved that same issue i had with my test site was to delete everything including database/DB-user/ips4-directory and then i re-created a clean database and DB user but i gave both a different name, then i uploaded the beta2 as zip through cpanel, that worked for me.

​But what you are saying is to do a clean installation... I've done it without any problem...

Where I have problems is doing the upgrade that is what I've explained in this topic

The problem exists with the upgrade on beta 2, it's not a user issue from my experience anyway. Having set the board url, upload path and directory as required, the stylesheet can be an issue upon upgrade completion. It hasn't just been one user with this problem. It has been reported and entered into the bug tracker (finding it might be a challenge though).

If the config_global .php is set as http://prueba.invisionhispano.com and the upload paths as /home/account/public_html/prueba/uploads and http://prueba.invisionhispano.com/uploads then the upgrade should complete in the same way that it would on the live domain. This stylesheet issue would likely occur on the live domain if it was to be upgraded to v4 beta 2 (in my experience anyway).

Solving it they way I did it (by addding a fresh clean default theme from a fresh install does resolve it) - something seems to get confused on upgrade.

If the config_global .php is set as http://prueba.invisionhispano.com and the upload paths as /home/account/public_html/prueba/uploads and http://prueba.invisionhispano.com/uploads then the upgrade should complete in the same way that it would on the live domain. This stylesheet issue would likely occur on the live domain if it was to be upgraded to v4 beta 2 (in my experience anyway).

Solving it they way I did it (by addding a fresh clean default theme from a fresh install does resolve it) - something seems to get confused on upgrade.

Thanks for your help!  I tried adding a theme from the clean installation to this upgrade installation and it continues without working...

Ok. So there is the problem...

I will work on solving problems with that and repare the .htaccess file so it points correctly also with www

Thanks for you help!

​that could be its issue within database unless that fixed will fit lots problem i did offer look issue see difference between upgrading and old 3.4.x as still there if done correct steps.

Well, as I finally haven't been able to make work www.prueba.invisionhispano.com I'll change the way...

But I think the problem is in all subdomains... just try instead of this message called like

try

and it doesn't work...

Now I'm trying to install in a subfolder invisionhispano.com/prueba and have a problem with licence...

Well, as I finally haven't been able to make work www.prueba.invisionhispano.com I'll change the way...

But I think the problem is in all subdomains... just try instead of this message called like

try

and it doesn't work...

Now I'm trying to install in a subfolder invisionhispano.com/prueba and have a problem with licence...

​as already posted in topic linked here the issue not the subdomain ! the issue database trust me look my own site i done this from 1.0.15 to beta 2 on live site before ips moved to 4.0.x i was only site that did live site i know all issues and bugs in upgrading between 3.4.x to 4.0.x and to allow someone check database and only test site then wait !! to 4.0.x and then support issued by ips via ticket but that once hit finial.

Archived