Logo per Forum

Adriano Faria

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&s

File Name: Logo per Forum

File Submitter: Adriano Faria

File Submitted: 07 Oct 2014

File Category: Integration

Supported Versions: IP.Board 3.4.x

This application will allow admins to choose specific logo per forum.

Per Forum Settings:

• Logo

General Settings:
  • Change logo when viewing a topic from a forum that has a custom logo

here to download this file

• 2 weeks later...

i am testing it on deviant skin.. and its not working.. first of all I had to create a custom_logos folder none existed..

tried it in the main folder of the skin too not working..

will test it on main skin and see

ok works on the main skin.. but not the deviant skin.. not sure about other skins I hope it works

works on the other skin someone uses for their forum Izuz i think its called.. works fine but not on deviant skin.. is there a possible fix for that?

I use deviant in one of my forums.

i am testing it on deviant skin.. and its not working.. first of all I had to create a custom_logos folder none existed..

tried it in the main folder of the skin too not working..

will test it on main skin and see

ok works on the main skin.. but not the deviant skin.. not sure about other skins I hope it works

Acoording to README.HTML:

Step 3: Adding a custom logo

Still on Admin CP, go to Forums tab and add/edit the forum you want and add your custom logo on Custom Logo tab. The images (logo) must be placed on public/style_images/YOUR_FOLDER_SKIN/custom_logos/ folder.

So you need to create a folder called custom_logos on public/style_images/deviant and upload your logos to that folder.

Some skins will require some change in the app, just like ANIMATE skin. I made the change for another client:

SOS-1413574801-U1.png' alt='' class='ips" alt="SOS-1413574801-U1.png">

Let me know if it's your case.

never had any problemes before in my forums over 10 years now for costum or default skin.

any way..7 dollars to loose is not the end of the world,,

take it as an extra donation for your nice job so manny years you are offering to us adriano..!!!

ps..Logo per Forum dos not working to any skin...costum or default.

I have disable promenu but the group color steel not display on main forum..so something is worng

never had any problemes before in my forums over 10 years now for costum or default skin.

any way..7 dollars to loose is not the end of the world,,

take it as an extra donation for your nice job so manny years you are offering to us adriano..!!!

You won't loose your money if you do what you should do. The app works as you can see on my last screenshot. It was tested by a marketplace moderator.

If you can't, provide ACP acess. I'll do it for you.

I am not saying that the app is not working, i'm only saying that is causing me some problems. The logo is working in all the forums but is causing problems with other functions. For example: the colour of my group members are turning into white in the main forum and statuses and this is also happening in the default skin. Most of all i need the pro menu and it's interfering with it's function and it's not clickable. This modification causes anomalies to the pro menu and the colours. When i buy something i want to be certain that it works and it does not cause problems in my forums. :smile: