Community

Ashley S

IPB 4.0 Forum

When will the public preview be available? I was told at the end of June. I am waiting on the preview code before I can start developing a large project for one of my clients.

There's a closed one only available to a few selected people/contributors.

Just to add there is not anyone who is "selected" they are simply only allowing a few to be activated at a time to control the bug reports. Too many members at once simple means they spend more time sorting the duplicated reports than actually fixing the bugs. Register and you will be activated in due cause.

I should add...

Please do not send PM's to staff asking to be approved.

You will be approved when you're approved. :smile:

Thank you.

Is there any problem with using an email address that is not used here on IPS? I used one of my more disposable addresses. I hope that's alright.

I wouldn't plan on developing any projects for IPS4 just yet as there are bound to be bugs in the code that IPS will be working on trying to fix before the final version is released. Better to wait until at least the Public Release Candidate series is released by IPS.

I can understand waiting to be approved to see all the features of IPB4, but it would be nice if a few forums would be open for the public to see the basics. Just seeing the "Awaiting Approval" is frustrating.