Gallery Suggestion

Warzone

Well, i hope for a better designed gallery so the uploaded images gets noticed first, not all the "boxes" and unnecessary stuff around them :)

I would like to suggest to remove the box around the images and rather have the image and the image name underneath, and make the images responsive(when a wide image, it shows that the image are wide, so remove the max width and hight) (suggestion how to make the gallery front page look like(when showing images): http://silkenfoto.no/galleri.html )

Also, maybe a popup image uploader - select category from dropdown - multi uploads(1-6, admins choice) - after uploading, goes to the same page like you hitted "review and post" to change name, description and copyright.

Just a few suggestions :)

Thanks for the reply though

Also, why not make it possible to sell photos?

Like: Allow to add additional image who does get sold(so u can upload 1 file wich is downloaded by the one who bought it)(and remove the "large" view size image)
and make it a permission option. (Add a "Terms of Use" page for the images that get sold)

within acc, only allow PayPal (add the member email in user panel under gallery)

Also add commission to the board - if i buy a image for 20$ the admin(or something) gets(choose in admin) 20% - 70% of the amount.

Instead of 'Recent images' 'Recent Albums' (when a user uploads a picture to an older album, it should be shown again there) with an option to 'show more' or open an page solely for newly updated pictures (albums). The problem I see is, that when your users upload hundreds of images a day 'Recent images' becomes quite useless, so its more of a feature for communitys with minor use of the gallery, like here.

We will like to see a better UI that clearly displays the most recent activity on gallery. Currently it is kind of major problem to find out updated images imo.

Also we will like to see major improvements on Image Upload process . It is kind of problematic currently.

Photo Tagging is another critical feature we are looking for.

Hopefully Gallery will also have way better video features.

Also, why not make it possible to sell photos?

Like: Allow to add additional image who does get sold(so u can upload 1 file wich is downloaded by the one who bought it)(and remove the "large" view size image)
and make it a permission option. (Add a "Terms of Use" page for the images that get sold)

within acc, only allow PayPal (add the member email in user panel under gallery)

Also add commission to the board - if i buy a image for 20$ the admin(or something) gets(choose in admin) 20% - 70% of the amount.

This is a great idea however i would love to see full support to all installed Payment Gateways and an ability to mass pay image owners via paypal or other channels.

Archived