Minty by ThemeTree

Brian A.

Minty by ThemeTree

We are back with a new theme called "Minty".

"Minty" has the refreshing colors of a tropical rainforest and it has a scent of blue.

Settings
To spice up your forum, we have some settings that could transform your forum to an even more beautiful, and stunning look.

Guest Message
You will get a Guest Message consisting of a title and a short paragraph of whats possible when your guest creates an account.

Secondary Footer
For extra storage we made a secondary footer so you can store more stuff on the bottom of the page.

About Us Section
Also on the secondary footer, we made an about us section so you can describe your site and your users interests.

What are you waiting for? This theme has refreshing colors for your website and for your lovely customers.

Note: We are no longing supporting the old version of Minty because ThemeTree has been upgraded to 4.0. If you still want support or help to Minty, you have to contact us at admin@themetree.net to discuss your problem to Minty. Please notice that we are charging for support and help because ThemeTree is longer have the oldest version so we are kicking in our time to help you and support you.

Credits:
We would like to thank Ionicons for the leaf.

Follow Us For More Themes:

• ThemeTree - You can get more news and updates from our website.
  • Dribbble - Follow us for more shots and more.
  • Contact Us at admin@themetree.net

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/04/2014
  • Category
  • Discussion URL
  • Support Info
    <p>Contact me by email at admin@themetree.net or reply in the support topic.</p>
  • Supported Versions
    IP.Blog 2.4.x

Hello Unlucky,

Do you offer copyright removal and if so how much is it?

Sorry, we do not offer an copyright removal, but our website is under maintenance for 4.0. And that means we haven't got done working around things because we are waiting for 4.0 to come out.

When 4.0 comes out, we might make this happen.

If you have any more questions or a concern about this theme or anything that is related to ThemeTree, please reply here and I would get back to you.

Sincerely,
ThemeTree

Hello Nevo,

The Welcome Message doesn't work because it displays itself to members who are logged in offering sign and registration links...

Sorry about that. When I was exporting the theme, I forgot to add that in because I was still making changes to the Guest Message.

Also when I was exporting the theme, I forgot to put in the search box.

Please download the new version of Minty 1.0.1

What's New in Version 1.0.1
  • Added the search box
  • Fixed the Guest Message
If you have any more questions or a concern about this theme or anything that is related to ThemeTree, please reply here and I would get back to you.

Sincerely,
ThemeTree

First of all congrats with the theme. I've purchased a copy for my forums and happy that I did! Few questions:

• Will you export the theme to IPB 4.0 when it's released?
  • What's the maximum dimensions for the logo?
  • Can I change the board width because now it's too small in my opinion

Thanks in advance!

Hello Ely. R.,

First of all congrats with the theme. I've purchased a copy for my forums and happy that I did!

Thank you for your kind words.

To answer your questions:
  • Will you export the theme to IPB 4.0 when it's released?
Yes I probably will because this theme looks like it's getting alot of purchases and views. So to answer your questions yes I will export the theme to 4.0.
  • What's the maximum dimensions for the logo?
The maximum dimensions is 140x42.
  • Can I change the board width because now it's too small in my opinion
Yes, you certainly can.

Inside of your ACP -> Look & Feel -> Look & Feel -> Manage Skin Sets & Templates. Then click my theme called "Minty". After that click the tab called "CSS". Then, find the style called ipb_styles.css.

After you loaded the ipb_styles.css, find this piece of code.
#content, .main_width {
	margin: 0 auto;
	/* Uncomment for fixed */
	/*width: 980px;*/
	/* Fluid */
	width: 990px !important;
   	min-width: 990px;
}
Change the width by replacing 990px to your own specification. You can use px or %.

Sincerely,
ThemeTree

• 2 weeks later...

Hello DrinkSmokeGolf,

Thank you for purchasing Minty!

how do I change the rollover colors on the main tab's at top of page?

To do this, follow these simple instructions.

Go to your ACP -> Look & Feel -> Look & Feel -> Manage Skin Sets & Templates -> click my theme. After it loads the skin set, click the tab called "CSS". Then, load ipb_styles.css.

When it loads, go on your keyboard and press CTR+F, and type in the search box "#community_app_menu > li > a:hover, #community_app_menu > li > a.menu_active {". If you want to change the active background to, it will be the next one down.

The CSS properties that you are searching for is background and border-color.

Sincerely,
ThemeTree

Thanks for that! A couple other things I want to change.

1. the hover colour for words. When you hover over forum names etc. I want to change that (it is currently green)

2. Change colour of the tabs for quick navigation and view new content (blue currently)

2. How to change the default minty logo?

Also - one problem with this theme. It creates a 2nd row at the top if you have a lot of apps installed.

This needs to be fixed:

post-409581-0-84171600-1403971745_thumb.

Hello DrinkSmokeGolf,

To answer your questions:

• 1. the hover color for words. When you hover over forum names etc. I want to change that (it is currently green)
Answer: Inside of your ACP -> go to to my theme and click the tab called "CSS". Then, click ipb_styles.css. After it loads, you will see two different CSS styles. That will be a {} and a:hover {}. Don't worry your gonna see it.
  • 2. Change color of the tabs for quick navigation and view new content (blue currently)
Answer: Still inside of your ACP -> go to my theme and click the tab called "CSS". Then, click minty_styles.css. After it loads, scroll down until you see this /* FANCY TABS (quick navigation) */. This is the new tab style for Quick Navigation. The CSS property you looking for is color: ;. And for the View New Content, still inside of the minty_styles.css, scroll down and you will see this piece of code .userNavigation_menu > li > a {}. The View New Content has it's own style so It's not connected to the CSS navigation. Next one down from that code, you will see the hover for the View New Content.
  • 2. How to change the default minty logo?
Answer: Inside of your ACP -> Look & Feel -> Look & Feel -> Easy Logo Changer. If you do not know how to perform this, then I will tell you.

1. Apply to which skin set? - choose Minty.
2. URL to new logo - You can use a relative URL or a full URL starting with http://
3. OR upload a new logo - Browse your computer for a logo to upload. Filename must end in .gif, .jpg, .jpeg or .png
  • Also - one problem with this theme. It creates a 2nd row at the top if you have a lot of apps installed.
Answer: I have cut off the code for "More Apps" menu. To turn this back on, follow these instructions.

Still inside of your ACP -> go to my theme and click the template called "globalTemplate". When it loads, go on your keyboard and press CTR+F, and type in the search box "<!-- <li id='nav_other_apps' style='display: none'>". Delete <!-- from the code and delete the end to. After that, Save it and it should re-size them down.

one more fix needed - on a high res monitor (1920x1080) in this case the tabs at the top become off center

I think this haves to do with the question you asked me "Also - one problem with this theme. It creates a 2nd row at the top if you have a lot of apps installed". Turn on the More Apps menu and see if it's still showing off center.

Sincerely,
ThemeTree

Hello DrinkSmokeGolf,

Thanks so much! Great theme & support!

Your very welcome. And thanks for your complement.
  • My last question is - how do you turn on/edit the guest message?
Answer: If you didn't install the settings then you wouldn't see the setting name.

To install the settings, please go to your ACP -> System -> System Settings -> scroll down until you see the title called "Import XML Settings". After your done, click the Choose File button and locate my theme folder(Minty by ThemeTree). Then, click the folder called "source" and you should see another folder called "settings". Click it and upload that file name called "minty-settings-skin-configuration.xml". After it's done, you will see a new tab called "ThemeTree".

Click the setting file you just uploaded(the name is Minty Skin Configuration). When it loads, that setting file will only work for that theme.

My only further suggestion would be to center these or left align:

There is something wrong with other things on the header bar. Can you please send me your admin account details so I can fix these issues.

Sincerely,
ThemeTree

Hello DrinkSmokeGolf,

Your very welcome. And thanks for your complement.

• My last question is - how do you turn on/edit the guest message?
Answer: If you didn't install the settings then you wouldn't see the setting name.

To install the settings, please go to your ACP -> System -> System Settings -> scroll down until you see the title called "Import XML Settings". After your done, click the Choose File button and locate my theme folder(Minty by ThemeTree). Then, click the folder called "source" and you should see another folder called "settings". Click it and upload that file name called "minty-settings-skin-configuration.xml". After it's done, you will see a new tab called "ThemeTree".

Click the setting file you just uploaded(the name is Minty Skin Configuration). When it loads, that setting file will only work for that theme.

There is something wrong with other things on the header bar. Can you please send me your admin account details so I can fix these issues.

Sincerely,
ThemeTree

Thanks! I sent you the login for admin

Hello DrinkSmokeGolf,

I have lower the width for the navigation tabs and fix some bugs. There were to much tabs on the navigation so I re-size them with max-width.

I have the same issue with the menu tabs if you have too many tabs or long descriptions here http://www.coinitin.com/

I have made a new feature for this bug fix. When you download the new version, you will get two new settings and some minor bug fixes.

Let me explain what they do:
1. Enable Navigation Menu Width: If you have alot of menu tabs, you can set a specific width for your community_app_menu. To turn on this feature, just click "Yes" or "No" to turn it off.
2. Navigation Menu Width: If you have alot of menu tabs, you can set a specific width for your community_app_menu. For best results use (px) not %. The default width is 340(px).

For all the people that bought this theme, please uninstall the theme and download the new version of Minty 1.0.2.

What's New in Version 1.0.2
  • Added two new settings. These settings will fix the problem about having too much tabs on your nav menu.
  • Fix some minor bug fixes

Sincerely,
ThemeTree

• 9 months later...