Community

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Our manufactured skin can not remove or not reproduce without permission of the copyright. This is a crime legally. If you want to remove the copyright should buy. If necessary adjustments be made her

I sent a special message to you in this regard.

IPS 4.0 will be updated along with the stable version.

Posted Images

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi,

Just want to start by saying very nice template :).

Quick question: How to make sidebar collapsed when visitor goes to site, like by default collapsed (I know it can be done through JS and such but not sure how). I been looking all through the code and cannot seem to make that happen.

The way I am setting up my site its best to have that automatically off for me (but still allow them to be able to open it of course), as well as some places like IP Nexus where the shopping cart [right sidebar] is forced, making 2 sidebars.

Thanks you

Oh PS. Hopefully you will update this for 4.0 when its released? I liked this theme a lot so I bought it, just hope you will update it when 4.0 comes out?

Hi,

Just want to start by saying very nice template :smile:.

Quick question: How to make sidebar collapsed when visitor goes to site, like by default collapsed (I know it can be done through JS and such but not sure how). I been looking all through the code and cannot seem to make that happen.

The way I am setting up my site its best to have that automatically off for me (but still allow them to be able to open it of course), as well as some places like IP Nexus where the shopping cart [right sidebar] is forced, making 2 sidebars.

Thanks you

Oh PS. Hopefully you will update this for 4.0 when its released? I liked this theme a lot so I bought it, just hope you will update it when 4.0 comes out?

Thank you for your purchase.
Please write your site address.
For the moment, it will not be any updates. However, it will be updated for 4.0.
Preliminary work for version 4.0 beta :thumbsup:
There is also a study to XenForo.
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nasıl yerine üst sol konu görünümünde posteri bilgi yapabilirim?

You will not be supported for the copyright on the skin removed. In addition, I have not yet had a reply to a private message sent to you.

If you continue to use by removing the copyright opening a topic you'll complain about you.

• 3 weeks later...

I purchased this skin, are there instructions on how turn things on or off.  For instance the middle box for composing new is for PM's which arent used much on my site.  It would be nice to make that eith post new forum topic or be able to remove the box all together.  

• 2 weeks later...

Hello @IPBPlanet

I Recently seen a problem about polls. It's only happens in Crown skin actually and doesn't happen in another one /Like Default Skin/

When i create new Poll it's display this popup: You cannot add any more questions to this poll!

​How did you encounter a problem? Can you provide a screenshot on this topic?

When Users Click on "Manage Poll" they saw only a js popup with this message: "You cannot add any more questions to this poll!"

And then Poll window is open like this (Without Fields of question / options and ...)

image.jpg

Default Skin Doesn't have this problem and Poll system work fine. I just recently understand my community have this problem, when some users Report it.

• 1 month later...

Alternatively you can download it here.

I am now checking the file.

​Hi, I went to your website and signed up, same username, and I made a post in the introduction as well. I hope I am able to download the updated version. Thanks as it won't let me :(. I don't feel right buying it again. I don't know why the IPS marketplace is not enabling to download the latest.