Community

Yes. all members have this issue. none of credits pages (global / trans / shop ...) won't open now (with that error). but credts exchange and ... works fine.

I may need admin & ftp access to troubleshoot this as i can't reproduce on my test board.

Note: the only changes where made in the lottery for this version, and (Error CP1005) should only throw on searching for custom trans.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If anyone finds or have any error with this current version email me at support@invisionizer.com This topic will be opened once this app is upgraded for 4.x

​ ​Correct as @Sull5 posted, this app has been under development for a few weeks already, bare with me on this one as this app extends to so many areas + some new features and will still take some w

Still being worked on but slowly due to work these past few months i have less time to be online and work on my mods. Last update i told you guys i was working on the lottery and store, lottery is wo

Posted Images

I too am getting these errors across all user accounts, I've noticed that the auto credits for logging in/forum activity seems to have stopped working too, but I'm unsure how to check for certain.

Re-check the bot account as the error from the client above was that on the upgrade it changed the display name for login, must be the display.

Apologies for double post, couldn't edit. 

I had a couple of ideas/ have a couple of suggestions, of course this time this is thinking about stuff I'd like and wonder if anyone else would, and hopefully see what you think... I'll just get to the suggestions. 

Perhaps something to look at for a later version if anything. I noticed that IPS4 has a pretty good Advert Manager built into it; I think it'd be pretty cool if people can advertise things on it using the iCredit system. Optional of course; I can't imagine everyone liking that idea or needing it, and there would have to be some kind of Staff Approval before the advert goes on the site, of course. Only problem I can see is it would probably work best if it was a picture that is uploaded connected with a link and a title used as the image ALT text. 

Second; a BBCodable button that can be placed by select usergroups that can be added - similar to a donate button but say if they're selling a service on the site for fictional credits then people can buy and it have a record of. Perhaps some kind of stock like -1 = Infinite, 0 = Out of Stock (Button Disabled) and n = Number of Stock.

I don't know if that makes any sense. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have very simple needs and that to know if this app can help me also in a simple way :)

Basically I have a custom profile field with member "points". So far these points have been given manually - i.e. I edit their profile from ACP to include the extra points when they deserve it. I want to have the option for member to exchange points between them, but without interraction from the admin.

Preferably this should be done directly within the forum, for example with "Give/Donate" button under the avatar. I want to avoid clicking my profile, etc. Can this be done?

Maybe this has been answered before, but are we able to sell custom items (other than the 18 pre-made items) in the shop that members can buy using credits?

​Hi, many use blank item for custom.

I have very simple needs and that to know if this app can help me also in a simple way :)

Basically I have a custom profile field with member "points". So far these points have been given manually - i.e. I edit their profile from ACP to include the extra points when they deserve it. I want to have the option for member to exchange points between them, but without interraction from the admin.

Preferably this should be done directly within the forum, for example with "Give/Donate" button under the avatar. I want to avoid clicking my profile, etc. Can this be done?

​Hello, iCredits has a button on profile where you can edit or members can donate credits, it was on the images but they got lost when IPS upgraded.

Screen_Shot_2015-05-23_at_1.13.10_PM.thu

• 2 weeks later...

When is this addon available for IP 4.x?

​I second this question, I checked the product page & didn't see anything about 4.0 so sorry if it's been asked multiple times. (Loved this product & the support on 3.4)

​Correct as @Sull5 posted, this app has been under development for a few weeks already, bare with me on this one as this app extends to so many areas + some new features and will still take some weeks of work.

Also note when this app is done there will be a few features missing due to that i need to wait for other developers to release those apps or hooks where iCredits extends to, soon as those mods are release we should be doing more updates. :)

​Correct as @Sull5 posted, this app has been under development for a few weeks already, bare with me on this one as this app extends to so many areas + some new features and will still take some weeks of work.

Also note when this app is done there will be a few features missing due to that i need to wait for other developers to release those apps or hooks where iCredits extends to, soon as those mods are release we should be doing more updates. :)

​Yay to weeks!  :lol:  I'm excited about the extensions and new features.

​Awesome thanks for the reply.

Correct as @Sull5 posted, this app has been under development for a few weeks already, bare with me on this one as this app extends to so many areas + some new features and will still take some weeks of work.

Could you let us know what the progress is on weekly base? :)