Community

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If anyone finds or have any error with this current version email me at support@invisionizer.com This topic will be opened once this app is upgraded for 4.x

​ ​Correct as @Sull5 posted, this app has been under development for a few weeks already, bare with me on this one as this app extends to so many areas + some new features and will still take some w

Still being worked on but slowly due to work these past few months i have less time to be online and work on my mods. Last update i told you guys i was working on the lottery and store, lottery is wo

Posted Images

I have spotted this user mentioned above has been giving huge donations to other members which would explain why so many members have alot of credits, but still not how he got the 976,467,336 credits he currently has and it looks like he has given out hundreds of thousands already to other members

Hello,

Some of the latest bug fixes have only needed work on the php files & to save time updating hooks and app versions and so it's why i asked all to just upload the files.

Many bugs have been fixed and posted here but on the change log you can see some of the most important.

Fixed bugs when trying to sell back or trade items.

Fixed bug on lottery task.

Fixed bug on random credits task.

I had 1.2.4 but when quering the change log you said the above

So I had 1.2.4 and today just reuploaded files as you instructed in that post.

Thank you Jose for this great update

I only forgot to tell about IP.Content. now we have points per new article and comments and it's great. Please add another points per now for Edit Records. This is helpful for Users like me When Active Wiki-Style in IP.C's Records. this is help us to Encourage collaboration and editing.

Thank you very much

Thank you Jose for this great update

I only forgot to tell about IP.Content. now we have points per new article and comments and it's great. Please add another points per now for Edit Records. This is helpful for Users like me When Active Wiki-Style in IP.C's Records. this is help us to Encourage collaboration and editing.

Thank you very much

+1 for IP Content points for activity. I have 20,000 records that I want my users to contribute to :)

Hello Jose,

Today I Upgrade to 1.2.5 But I have problem with that.

I Checked All permissions several time and this is not Problem but The main page of iCredits Won't Open. [#CP1004]

My forums won't open and it's completely White screen. When i remove [not disable] iCredits, forums will be open.

I Tried To Remove completely App And reinstall it and Also I try to recache The skin but i still have problem.

Having problems after updating. Members collecting large amount of credits for posting, but all forums set to 0. Likewise, when trying to send mass items/credits I get a SQL error.

I had ieconomy installed at one point, is that the cause? Since I cannot edit membres credits without going through individual members, I need to figure out the problem before the amount of credits site wide gets out of control. Please help good sir. PM me

Hello Jose,

Today I Upgrade to 1.2.5 But I have problem with that.

I Checked All permissions several time and this is not Problem but The main page of iCredits Won't Open. [#CP1004]

My forums won't open and it's completely White screen. When i remove [not disable] iCredits, forums will be open.

I Tried To Remove completely App And reinstall it and Also I try to recache The skin but i still have problem.

Hello José,

I Really have problem after Upgrade to 1.2.5 / can you turn On your messenger? Or PM me?

I Need 1.2.5 for IPB 3.4.

Thanks.

Hello José,

I Really have problem after Upgrade to 1.2.5 / can you turn On your messenger? Or PM me?

Thanks.

Hello José,

Thanks.

​Hi is there any item might be able help you with ?