Community

If you can add "Random Item" in addition to the random credits, I will purchase. The random item can be chosen from a category, and the member has no idea what item they will be getting. Our website is based off of a video game where one of the goals is to collect rare armors and weapons. A crucial part of the game is buying these random packs, where you can get a cool weapon or a lame one, you have no idea. This same concept I want to apply to this mod.

In addition to this, I would like to see the addition of using purchased items, to trade in for other items. An example of this would be to purchase a "gold coin" for 50 credits. You then can use let's say, 3 gold coins to trade in or purchase golden armor. You cannot purchase the golden armor with regular credits, only the gold coins. So while the credits remain the main currency, the gold coins have now become another currency, more rare and can only be used with rarer items. Adding level and depth to the entire function of the system.

Are these possible?

The mod looks really good, and the demo is nice thank you.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If anyone finds or have any error with this current version email me at support@invisionizer.com This topic will be opened once this app is upgraded for 4.x

​ ​Correct as @Sull5 posted, this app has been under development for a few weeks already, bare with me on this one as this app extends to so many areas + some new features and will still take some w

Still being worked on but slowly due to work these past few months i have less time to be online and work on my mods. Last update i told you guys i was working on the lottery and store, lottery is wo

Posted Images

If you can add "Random Item" in addition to the random credits, I will purchase. The random item can be chosen from a category, and the member has no idea what item they will be getting. Our website is based off of a video game where one of the goals is to collect rare armors and weapons. A crucial part of the game is buying these random packs, where you can get a cool weapon or a lame one, you have no idea. This same concept I want to apply to this mod.

In addition to this, I would like to see the addition of using purchased items, to trade in for other items. An example of this would be to purchase a "gold coin" for 50 credits. You then can use let's say, 3 gold coins to trade in or purchase golden armor. You cannot purchase the golden armor with regular credits, only the gold coins. So while the credits remain the main currency, the gold coins have now become another currency, more rare and can only be used with rarer items. Adding level and depth to the entire function of the system.

Are these possible?

The mod looks really good, and the demo is nice thank you.

for the random item i will see on a future update, for the other i don't think so, it will require lot's of changes on many areas.

Hello,

iCredits accept Negative amount?

In icredits gallery setting I Set add comment to -5 but every users can submit comment. I don't test other setting.

Also when i save gallery setting, is redirect to Blog setting.

nope was not made for negative.

for the settings bug i will fix.

Hi,

Can I just confirm to do the upgrade I just need to upload and overright existing files?

yes just upload all files to upgrade.

Hi Jose, thank you for the detailed reply.

Is there a way for you to show (either in the ACP or in a block) points earned by users in the last day / last week / last month? I'm hoping to base a competition off of icredits laugh.png

does not currently have this option.

Also, just to confirm, when a user downloads a file, I cannot let the file minus points?

For example, he starts at 100 credits. File requires him "spend 3 credits." After he downloads, he only has 97 credits.

not sure if i understand but for downloads you can set either a price on acp or allow members to set there own price, when they download yes it will subtract the amount of credits from the downloader.

Hello Jose,

I managed the permission for sell back items (blank items) but when i sell back these items there is show a error [#IT1000] and item won't selling beck.

Also when i trade them (even items like change member title or name) this error happening again.

---

I disable Bank system But still exist in member details (Credits: X - in bank: Y)

when i purchase a item (cost: 20) Credits (20) is not decrease and only credits of "In bank" is going to negative (in bank: -20) / While Bank system is disable.

sorry i was logged in the wrong computer lol

Hello Jose,

I managed the permission for sell back items (blank items) but when i sell back these items there is show a error [#IT1000] and item won't selling beck.

Also when i trade them (even items like change member title or name) this error happening again.

---

I disable Bank system But still exist in member details (Credits: X - in bank: Y)

when i purchase a item (cost: 20) Credits (20) is not decrease and only credits of "In bank" is going to negative (in bank: -20) / While Bank system is disable.

i will have a look these days.

as for your first problem with gallery, i have looked at the eco app points per gallery and do not see anywhere where you can set to subtract credits per comments or adding images

where do you see that ? '?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>

settings only show to give member points for commenting & adding images, iCredits also works the same, you can't add a setting -5

sorry i was logged in the wrong computer lol

i will have a look these days.

as for your first problem with gallery, i have looked at the eco app points per gallery and do not see anywhere where you can set to subtract credits per comments or adding images

where do you see that ? '?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>

settings only show to give member points for commenting & adding images, iCredits also works the same, you can't add a setting -5

In Points Per Image Addition and Points Per Image Comment and all of this Points per (Points Per Blog Entry, Points Per Blog Creation, Topics, Posts ...) as overall, in economy we can set negative cost for restrict a section. Until the specified credits value is not gained, users can't sending a record. this is not only a feature for gallery.

Would a donation be of any interest to add the random item that I requested a few posts back? I understand why you would want to wait for 4.0, but me personally I am not sure I will be upgrading to 4.0 based off of the demo we have. My only concern is the mod not working properly, since that is a feature that I am interested in. Again I understand, just asking. smile.png

Hello Jose,

"Description for this item" have some limit for characters in clickable card in User info pane.

post-474556-0-52834200-1412226657_thumb.

How can I disable this limit?

- In Item Setting and "Restocking Settings" section when I set Enable Restocking ? to Yes and save, if I check again this item is set as No Automatically.

- Again in Item setting When I Leave permissions, this item have not any permission and for each item i must set a permission. please give me ability to "Select groups that can NOT view this item" -or- When we leave the permissions is Automatically set for all.

- for Items "Group Permissions" I think one more option is need. something like "Show this item in User info pane/Post" for display or not display a item for Groups.

- In Profiles we have Latest transactions and it's great. Can you work in "Items Name" as Linkable? title of all Items have a link to the item's shop location.

Thank you very much.

Jose, do you mind if I have another developer alter this mod for me? By altering I mean adding some unique items that I need for what I am trying to do? I want to put out a request, and I certainly do not want to bother you about this mod if your updating to 4.0.

Thanks!

sure you can :)

Hello Jose,

"Description for this item" have some limit for characters in clickable card in User info pane.

attachicon.gifqwe.JPG

How can I disable this limit?

- In Item Setting and "Restocking Settings" section when I set Enable Restocking ? to Yes and save, if I check again this item is set as No Automatically.

- Again in Item setting When I Leave permissions, this item have not any permission and for each item i must set a permission. please give me ability to "Select groups that can NOT view this item" -or- When we leave the permissions is Automatically set for all.

- for Items "Group Permissions" I think one more option is need. something like "Show this item in User info pane/Post" for display or not display a item for Groups.

- In Profiles we have Latest transactions and it's great. Can you work in "Items Name" as Linkable? title of all Items have a link to the item's shop location.

Thank you very much.

edit template:

skin_credits_extra - post_items

look for:

{parse expression="IPSText::truncate( $item['i_desc'], 30 )"}

increase 30 value

sure you can smile.png

edit template:

skin_credits_extra - post_items

look for:

increase 30 value

Thank you, I tried change to 80 But it's not worked! Even I tried cahnge:

to

{$item['i_desc']}

This changes also doesn't work.

---

I Use Items in User info pane and this template post_items probably used for post area / i Can't fine userinfo pane_items template.

----

Jose I can't find Tab name Phrase (profile) in Language pack. how can i change that?