Community

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If anyone finds or have any error with this current version email me at support@invisionizer.com This topic will be opened once this app is upgraded for 4.x

​ ​Correct as @Sull5 posted, this app has been under development for a few weeks already, bare with me on this one as this app extends to so many areas + some new features and will still take some w

Still being worked on but slowly due to work these past few months i have less time to be online and work on my mods. Last update i told you guys i was working on the lottery and store, lottery is wo

Posted Images

Cool cool. Also one other suggestions. I was a bit surprise this feature is not available as it was the one I was primarily hoping to implement at the moment. It would be cool if members can be awarded points for logging on once everyday. Correct me if I am wrong about that, but just can't seem to find it.

is that a feature eco system had ?

I am not aware of this being a default feature in ibEconomy.

This in the current version or an upcoming release?

Cool cool. Also one other suggestions. I was a bit surprise this feature is not available as it was the one I was primarily hoping to implement at the moment. It would be cool if members can be awarded points for logging on once everyday. Correct me if I am wrong about that, but just can't seem to find it.

+One for this feature.

upcoming

Two bugs I've found in 1.1.5

1. iCredits > Global > Transactions, now click reason, you'll see this says "Donation Reason" though it's not a donation, but rather an item purchased from the shop, I think this should say "Reason" instead or something along those lines.

2. The richest members sidebar block will always show 10 richest members no matter the setting in ACP, I have currently set this to 6 and 10 shows, seems this did not exist in last version can you check this ?

That's it for now :)

+One for this feature.

Two bugs I've found in 1.1.5

1. iCredits > Global > Transactions, now click reason, you'll see this says "Donation Reason" though it's not a donation, but rather an item purchased from the shop, I think this should say "Reason" instead or something along those lines.

2. The richest members sidebar block will always show 10 richest members no matter the setting in ACP, I have currently set this to 6 and 10 shows, seems this did not exist in last version can you check this ?

That's it for now :smile:

thanks, got that fixed now

A member could login many times per day. If a member logs in they are awarded x amount of points for that day, they won't earn the points again for 24 hours or the next day depending on their timezone. Not sure exactly how that would be achieved.

Hi,

Currently I use ibeconomy, but I understand it has been abandonned by the developer. So the only alternative is your application (for upgrade with ipb 4.0). However, I have some questions:
- Is it possible to transfer items to ibeconomy in icrédits to make the switch?
- Is your application work with the application [HQ] Awards? I mean by this that I currently use [HQ] Awards with ibeconomy, to put badges and allow members to purchase badge application [HQ] Awards with ibeconomy application. It is possible to do that with your application?
Sorry for my bad english.
Thanks for your answer.

Hi,

Currently I use ibeconomy, but I understand it has been abandonned by the developer. So the only alternative is your application (for upgrade with ipb 4.0). However, I have some questions:
- Is your application work with the application [HQ] Awards? I mean by this that I currently use [HQ] Awards with ibeconomy, to put badges and allow members to purchase badge application [HQ] Awards with ibeconomy application. It is possible to do that with your application?
Thanks for your answer.

Hello,

1) You can't transfer items to iCredits.

2) Not at this moment but has been requested by a few members, so this will be added on a future update or if i have any chance & time i may add on next version v1.1.6.

Hi,

Sorry I see it will be updated to the new release of IPB above.

Will it be possible for members to purchase a change of group to say my gold members once they have earned enough credits?

And is there anyway I can give the existing gold members all a balance say of 10000 credits each as they have paid for a membership prior to this module being added and I dont want them effected?

Hi,

Sorry I see it will be updated to the new release of IPB above.

Will it be possible for members to purchase a change of group to say my gold members once they have earned enough credits?

And is there anyway I can give the existing gold members all a balance say of 10000 credits each as they have paid for a membership prior to this module being added and I dont want them effected?

Hello,

Yes & Yes

Members can change there groups using the shop system and you can also give your gold members credits using the mass donate tool on acp.

Hi,OK thanks

One other question, could the gold members be excluded / unaffected by the points system allowing them unrestricted access to the site like they have presently or are all groups effected?

Hello,

Every group has its own settings so if you disable any part from the credits system only those will be affected.

Hi,

Thanks for your answer.

Hello,

I currently also use ibEconomy at the moment, however, probably after update 1.16 I will be switching to iCredits. Even though iCredits is compatible with ibEconomy point fields, i do not suggest using that setting! I strongly suggest using the default point fields for iCredits. This is because ibEconomy probably will not be upgraded to IPB4 so when upgrading to IPB4 you might break your points.

My plan is to let everyone know about a week to two weeks in advance that they will need to empty out all of their banks and use all items (or sell them back) so all of their points are in their points on hand. I will then transfer those point amounts over to the iCredits system, totally ridding the need of ibEconomy for anything.

Since transfer of items is not possible, I plan on removing sell back fees and withdrawal fees when the notice is given so members can retain full value during the transition, then re-purchase after the transition without losing any credits.

Hopefully this helps as you decide how to transition systems.

-RazorSEdge

Concerning HQ Aards:

Hello,.

2) Not at this moment but has been requested by a few members, so this will be added on a future update or if i have any chance & time i may add on next version v1.1.6.

Glad someone thought of it, because I sure didn't! This is something I decided not to implement yet on my site with ibEconomy as I knew I would be changing point systems and did not want to configure it twice. The feature, while it will be used if/when implemented, is not a high priority (for my site anyways).

On a side note, thank you for your time and effort into developing iCredits into a more robust application. It is sad the mainstay for economy applications (ibEconomy) is no longer supported, and I am sure many of the members here feel similar when I say I hope that (e) eric is ok wherever he may be as he kind of disappeared without a trace. Running a role-play organization we are heavily dependant on a system such as ibEconomy/iCredits and look forward to the day we get this installed and running.

-RazorSEdge

ok guys thats it for me on this new version, i will be busy with work and won't be able to add anymore suggested addons on the app, i did add most of the ones posted so i hope you guys are ok with it.

lets keep this topic only for support, any other suggestion i have created a area over my website, suggestions here i will ignore, note i won't be adding anything new till ipb v4 comes out.

v1.1.6 : http://ibadvanced.com/_demo/index.php?/topic/12-icredits-v116/

New Features:

• Lottery System.
  • Item price on Items List.
  • Credits data/donate/edit buttons moved to post view.
  • Credits per new event/comment on calendar.
  • Profile tab.
  • Item pm to id added.
  • Award item added.
  • Promote to VIP item.
  • Better menu, all settings have been separated from the main.
  • Topic title color item.
  • Award credits on login every 24 hours.
  • Lottery side block.

i may release tomorrow if by then i don't find any bugs, check out the demo just incase you see any.

Thank you jose, This new Features is very great and useful.

I have a question about one option, in fact i don't know this option exist in settings or not! Is that a option for each items to display or not on user info pane?

This option is not in ibeconomy, But it's recommended. perhaps purchase one item is not need to display on user info pane and another item need to. if one option exist in create Items, like: "Display in user info pane?" admin can control every items created for it.

Thank you again.

Thank you jose, This new Features is very great and useful.

I have a question about one option, in fact i don't know this option exist in settings or not! Is that a option for each items to display or not on user info pane?

This option is not in ibeconomy, But it's recommended. perhaps purchase one item is not need to display on user info pane and another item need to. if one option exist in create Items, like: "Display in user info pane?" admin can control every items created for it.

Thank you again.

added on v1.1.6

I'm having an issue with iCredits...

attachicon.gifUntitled.png

I'm seeing that when I view posts. I have recently moved to self hosted after being on a shared host and I just upgraded to 1.1.6 as well (reuploaded everything) and it isn't working.

credits data and buttons was moved to posts on v1.1.6

check the hooks list if there is any v1.1.5 there you may wan't to delete it