Community

Well, crap then.

What about my other questions?

EDIT: I can't edit the language on IPS hosting, correct? If so, I guess I'm screwed.

I guess you have to make some sacrifices.

you can edit from acp, look & feel - manage languages

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If anyone finds or have any error with this current version email me at support@invisionizer.com This topic will be opened once this app is upgraded for 4.x

​ ​Correct as @Sull5 posted, this app has been under development for a few weeks already, bare with me on this one as this app extends to so many areas + some new features and will still take some w

Still being worked on but slowly due to work these past few months i have less time to be online and work on my mods. Last update i told you guys i was working on the lottery and store, lottery is wo

Posted Images

these 3, move in same position to the bottom of all hooks so there is no conflict

iCredits Topics Data v1.1.5
iCredits Donate/Edit Buttons v1.1.5
iCredits Topics Items v1.1.5

Okay, thank you. That seemed to work. Though it looked better when they were higher up on the list.

Okay, thank you. That seemed to work. Though it looked better when they were higher up on the list.

you can move the rest also, but just those 3 need to be bellow all hooks, till i find a fix for this, its not the only app or hook i see that has this issue so who knows

One of my members reported this error when viewing the site from Safari on his iPad.

Fatal error: Call to a member function richest_members() on a non-object in /navigate/to/file/public_html/hooks/credits_richest_members_705fb80a34c9f94a57dd7054a3169b2a.php on line 240

I was not able to confirm this error...

I put all hooks of icredits in Bottom of other user info pane hooks, other hooks is above them. The problem is resolved but after one day, This problem has come back for "some users". Its credit became zero. Its completely became Zero, not only in user info pane.

This users Did not use their credit and two of them did not even log in at all.

I put all hooks of icredits in Bottom of other user info pane hooks, other hooks is above them. The problem is resolved but after one day, This problem has come back for "some users". Its credit became zero. Its completely became Zero, not only in user info pane.

This users Did not use their credit and two of them did not even log in at all.

do you use Downloads,Blog,Gallery apps on your board ?

I cannot reproduce such error on this app or has anyone in the 2 months this app has been running reported such where some members in particular credits become 0 for no reason.

The only one reported is the one that need the hook reposition.

You may wan't to pm me here or at my website with forum details so i can have a better look on this problem.

Hello,

Problem about 0 is back again for some users.

And jose, I can't send you PM.

did you enable the hooks for the apps you are using ?

if this keeps on you will have to find a way for me to have a better look on acp with no restrictions, its hard for me to fix this way.

I just upgraded to 1.1.5. I have two questions:

1) How do I add items to the shop?

2) When I go to the "Shop" page in iCredits page, I get a Permission Error but I dont see any permission settings for the shop in iCredits setting.

check on manage groups, there is a setting for shop access

Thanks

How do users see the items under a category? There is a search icon to the right of the category name but when I click on it, it doesnt show the items under that category.

Also how can users see the details about the items (i.e. the price)? The only hyperlink in the "All Items" page is the "Add to Cart" icon.

Thanks

How do users see the items under a category? There is a search icon to the right of the category name but when I click on it, it doesnt show the items under that category.

Also how can users see the details about the items (i.e. the price)? The only hyperlink in the "All Items" page is the "Add to Cart" icon.

did you create any item from acp?