Webmoney Nexus Gateway 1.0.0

Volf

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&s

File Name: Webmoney Nexus Gateway 1.0.0

File Submitter: Volf

File Submitted: 18 Mar 2014

File Category: Commerce

Supported Versions: IP.Board 3.4.x, IP.Nexus 1.3.x, IP.Nexus 1.4.x, IP.Nexus 1.5.x

Подробная инструкция по установке модуля Webmoney для IP,Nexus 1.5.x в файле readme_ru.txt

IT's gateway plugin for Webmoney for IP.Nexus 1.5.x
Module for payment of goods and services through Webmoney directly without commissions and intermediaries, such as Robokassa.
Detailed instructions for installing in the archive.

here to download this file

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Здравствуйте, демо нет, показывать там особо нечего. В модуле реализована только одна валюта - WMR, чтобы использовать другие валюты можем подключить Робокассу.
Информация с Webmoney:

Для приема платежей через Web Merchant Interface вам необходимо получить аттестат продавца.
Однако, участники с начальным и выше аттестатом, также могут принимать средства через Web Merchant Interface, но в лимитированном режиме.

Если у меня цена в долларах в Нексусе, рублевый кошелек вебмани примет платеж через ваш гейт? Пейпал, например, ругается, когда кто-то с России пытается купить товар за доллары в магазине, кошелек которого тоже в России. А как обстоят дела с Вебмани?

Its simply so staff can easily check what is going on that's all. :)

Remember these forums for support are not guest viewable so its not possible to simply stick the URL into Google Translate for instance, its painstaking as you may have to either install a browser addon or copy/paste individual replies if needed.

AFAIK the only exceptions were lang packs simply as its unfair to force a user of a lang pack to translate their text into English (and then the reply back again) into their own tongue.

I would suggest a ticket however if you would like Management clarification on this.

Здравствуйте, демо нет, показывать там особо нечего. В модуле реализована только одна валюта - WMR, чтобы использовать другие валюты можем подключить Робокассу.
Информация с Webmoney:

Если у мну типа цена в мертвых американских президентах в магазине моем, деревянный кошель вебманей примет перевод через ваш гейт? Пейпал, например, срется, когда кто-то с России пытается купить файло за баксы в магазине, если кошель покупателя тоже в России как и мой. А как обстоят дела с Вебманями?

If mnu type price dead American presidents in my store, wooden purse Webmoney will transfer from your gate? Paypal, for example, faeces, when someone is trying to buy a Russian file for bucks at the store if the purse for the buyer, too, in Russia as well as mine. And what about the Webmoney?

• 5 months later...

Hello.

You need to go to the site merchant.webmoney.ru and enter into a protected zone and connect wallet to pay.

If it does not - write me a private message.

​Which "protected zone" and connect wallet to pay ?

Please Explain it a little bit more ?

thx

Edited by TrippleEx

1) Run your keeper classic

2) Go to https://merchant.webmoney.ru/conf/default.asp and login with keeper

3) Customizable wallet for receiving payment.

4) receive money

​Hi Volf,

thank you for you reply, but:

1) what is my "keeper classic"
2) i don'r know what is the the "keeper"
3) When i aim login with my Accessdetails

mfri2989.png

When i got there to: Setup payments via WebMoney online in one minute...
then i get this page:

v638r2xu.png

I need putin here some:

• Page address (URL):
  • Product or service name:
  • Product or service price:

????

And on your Paymentgateway i need putin:  WMR and Secret Key

efytpcjj.png

How to get this both Informations on webmoney.ru

Edited by TrippleEx

• 2 weeks later...

Hello. Keeper classic - this is a program with which you can perform operations.  If you enter your wallet using the web interface - no difference.

After logging in you before the eyes of your wallets will (if they are created) - if not, you need to create them. Then go into the settings of the purse and see an opportunity to specify a secret key and Result URL and other urls.