Invision Steam

Vypr1

Invision Steam

A theme based on Valve's Steam client and website. The Steam logo and its trademark are property of Valve. 
CROSS-BROWSER COMPATIBILITY
The skin is compatible and has been tested with  

• Internet Explorer
  • Opera
  • Chrome
  • Firefox

INCLUDES

• Skin
  • Group Icons
  • Logo PSD

There are many gaming sites out there, in order to compete one of the major aspects of a site is the look/skin.
Get this skin for your gaming site, your community will be able to easily relate their site with Steam! 
Giving users an immediate message saying "We're a PC Gaming website"!

Invision Steam

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/16/2014
  • Category
  • Discussion URL
    http://www.VyprOne.com
  • Support Info
    <p>http://www.VyprOne.com/</p>
  • Supported Versions
    IP.Board 3.4.x

I'm using it now on my site, check it out if you want. I've customized it to my site's needs a tad though.

http://artofwargaming.net

I totally removed that lower bar though. I would like to add it back in the future for the search bar and an extra menu.

Nice edits, yea I wasn't too happy about the secondary bar.

Working on getting that fixed.

Nice Steam Plugin, can't compete with that.

I might just refer people to you >_<

I actually like the secondary bar with the search like you built it. I didn't wan't my user menu there though. I think it would be great to have an extra menu there.

I think it's a great idea to have it optional in the skin. Maybe build a hook for it?

I actually like the secondary bar with the search like you built it. I didn't wan't my user menu there though. I think it would be great to have an extra menu there.

I think it's a great idea to have it optional in the skin. Maybe build a hook for it?

If I were to make it optional I am unsure where I would put the search bar now, I guess in the header.

I have released a new version while I work on revamping the secondary user bar and the admin/moderation bar.

I have changed the footer to match steams Community Activity, and adding a decent amount of text and skin changes.

If you have modified the current template, wait until 1.0 release because I have about 3 more planned releases before final.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The theme is nearing it's completion, I have put out another update.

Message me if you experience any issues. Screenshots on the sales page are also updated if you'd like to see the changes.

www.vyprone.com has the most current beta version (may be very buggy from time to time).

Changes:
Display photo style changes
Main bar removed
Font Family Changed
Photo added to User Navigation
User Navigation added to top-right of branding
Create Account style changes

Upcoming: 
Revamped Profile Page
Additional Styling
Bugs
Team Icons Update
Topic View Changes

Having a problem with the new update. The new user nav is out of place. Currently switched back to 0.81 until I can figure out the problem but if you go to my site ( http://www.protocolgaming.net ) then switch the theme to "Steam 0.95" you'll see what I'm talking about. Any ideas?

It seems that is due to the amount of tabs you have, I'll get something fixed for people who have a lot of tabs.

Thanks for reporting it!

If you'd like to use the new version for now you could put some of the tabs in a dropdown box.

EDIT: Also it doesn't seem like you've updated the images,

'>

Alright everything is working now. Thanks for your help on that.

Another problem is that it seems there is no way to post a status update. Members are telling me they have to change away from the steam theme to be able to post one. I tried it on both 0.81 and 0.95 and they are correct about it not working.

Here's a picture one of my members put up on the forums.

bRfmNkX.png' alt='' class='ipsImage' wid" alt="bRfmNkX.png">

Clicking "Post" doesn't do anything.

Alright everything is working now. Thanks for your help on that.

Another problem is that it seems there is no way to post a status update. Members are telling me they have to change away from the steam theme to be able to post one. I tried it on both 0.81 and 0.95 and they are correct about it not working.

Here's a picture one of my members put up on the forums.

bRfmNkX.png' alt='' class='ipsImage' wid" alt="bRfmNkX.png">

Clicking "Post" doesn't do anything.

Wow, that is very strange.

I was able to reproduce the issue and I am working on it, I'll try to release that ASAP.

Thanks for reporting.

EDIT: Should be fixed now, I have updated the download page for the fix.

Yup, it's fixed. Ready for the next one :tongue:? The number that indicates how many notifications/messages you have is in the top left still. Maybe this is the way you intended it to be? With the new user nav I feel like it should be on the message and notification icons.

Also this is just a personal preference but when you have access to admincp and/or moderator cp the black bar at the top really bothers me lol. Could you tell me how I could move the admincp and modcp links to the bottom or somewhere else to eliminate the black bar at the top? Sorry I'm so picky lol.

Yup, it's fixed. Ready for the next one :tongue:? The number that indicates how many notifications/messages you have is in the top left still. Maybe this is the way you intended it to be? With the new user nav I feel like it should be on the message and notification icons.

Also this is just a personal preference but when you have access to admincp and/or moderator cp the black bar at the top really bothers me lol. Could you tell me how I could move the admincp and modcp links to the bottom or somewhere else to eliminate the black bar at the top? Sorry I'm so picky lol.

I do plan to move the AdminCP bar somewhere else, it's just there for now >_< . No idea yet.

Thanks for reporting that also, I noticed that not too long ago. I use a simple empty forum for testing so I never received a PM so I never found out about that issue. I'll have that fixed in the new version along with the tab situation.

There is plenty to change before the final release, thanks for helping!