Editor Themes by IPS Themes

Tom Christian

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi!

I have v1.0.1 installed and i have a fe questions:

1. i see no difference in the icons between "light" and "dark" theme - only the font-color for "font" and "size" (in light, it is gone - in dark, i see it)

2. i have the BBC-Code "Progress Bar" installed ('?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>) - is the a way to replace the icon with a Awesome Icon (e.g. fa tasks) ?

3. How can i replace the font-type of "MyMedia"? My looks a little ugly between the stylish, modern icons...

Thank you!

Hi!

I have v1.0.1 installed and i have a fe questions:

1. i see no difference in the icons between "light" and "dark" theme - only the font-color for "font" and "size" (in light, it is gone - in dark, i see it)

2. i have the BBC-Code "Progress Bar" installed ('?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>) - is the a way to replace the icon with a Awesome Icon (e.g. fa tasks) ?

3. How can i replace the font-type of "MyMedia"? My looks a little ugly between the stylish, modern icons...

Thank you!

1. The difference is simply to do with the transparency colour of certain elements.

2. No, not unless you're happy editing CSS in which case I can show you what file to edit.

3. This is something I've looked at previously for another customer and I was unable to come up with a solution. The font is set by the CKEditor plugin and my attempts at overriding it were unsuccessful I'm afraid.

Thank you for your answer.

This with the font type is really weird...

Please can you tell me what CSS-template i need to look for, for to change the button?

FTP->

your_site/public/style_extra/ipsEditorThemes/css/theme.min.css

That file is minified so you'll need to copy the code from 'theme.css' into that first and then re-minify when you're finished (if you want).

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello,

This is the issue that never has been resolved, broken icons in IP.Content http://scr.hu/0r7w/5lyvl

I found out the reason. Before I was running 3.4.6 with IE11 editor fix by IPS, when uninstalled the IE compatibility fix it started to work normally, icons appeared.

However, when have updated my board to 3.4.7 which includes the IE 11 editor fix the icons are gone again, I think the editor requires update for the IPS IE Editor fix.

Hello,

This is the issue that never has been resolved, broken icons in IP.Content http://scr.hu/0r7w/5lyvl

I found out the reason. Before I was running 3.4.6 with IE11 editor fix by IPS, when uninstalled the IE compatibility fix it started to work normally, icons appeared.

However, when have updated my board to 3.4.7 which includes the IE 11 editor fix the icons are gone again, I think the editor requires update for the IPS IE Editor fix.

​I can't replicate this. Do you have a page where you know it's not working so I can test?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've just received an email where it says:

This is just a friendly reminder that some of your IPS Themes annual licenses are due to expire on 9th April 2015.

Please don’t panic, the product will continue working. However, an expired license means you will lose access to the product download, premium ticket support as well as our paid support resources. In order to access support and updates for the product, you must have an active license.

We are sending you this email to let you know that if you renew your license(s) before they expire you will get a 50% discount on the renewal. Once the license(s) has expired you will need to purchase the product at the full price again if you wish to renew.

The product expiring is: Editor Themes IPB3

Now I've never seen noted anywhere that you had to pay an annual fee for this mod, it only have 1 price and that's the $5 for the addon! If you want an annual fee you should make that visible on the download page under the price like everyone else does! Further more why is the annual fee to be paid over your own website and not here at IPB?

I've just received an email where it says:

Now I've never seen noted anywhere that you had to pay an annual fee for this mod, it only have 1 price and that's the $5 for the addon! If you want an annual fee you should make that visible on the download page under the price like everyone else does! Further more why is the annual fee to be paid over your own website and not here at IPB?

​Ignore this, you will still have access on the Marketplace.

A while back when the Marketplace API was first released, I imported some customers from a few of my products over to my shop so that I could offer support there - I later decided to keep the two systems completely separate. My shop now has renewals hence why you've been caught up the reminder e-mails. The Marketplace listing will remain as is :).

• 2 weeks later...

Archived