Editor Themes by IPS Themes

Tom Christian

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I have bought this editor. Nevertheless, for some reason it is not shown when replying a post on an android device (let's say, an android with the chrome browser), so the buttons to format the text and insert images do not show.

Is there a fix for this?

Regards

I have bought this editor. Nevertheless, for some reason it is not shown when replying a post on an android device (let's say, an android with the chrome browser), so the buttons to format the text and insert images do not show.

Is there a fix for this?

Regards

The editor doesn't show for mobile devices by default.

Ah ok i see, thank you for your prompt answer.

IP suposedly did not allow it to show due to compatibility issues (the original ckeditor)

Is it anyway to show your editor or it is something really hardcoded and there'se nothing to do (besides waiting for IP to solve it?).

• 2 weeks later...

I am getting the following error on opening a post (every post):

Fatal error: Call to a member function ipsEditorThemes() on a non-object in C:inetpubwwwroothooksipsEditorThemes_7322d94242545f574bc1243589850e65.php on line 15

The content of that file is:

class ipsEditorThemes
{
  public function __construct()
  {
    $this->registry   =  ipsRegistry::instance();
    $this->memberData   = $this->registry->member()->fetchMemberData();
    $this->settings   = $this->registry->fetchSettings();
  }
  public function getOutput()
  {
    if ( strstr(  ",{$this->settings['ipsEditorThemes_group']},", ",{$this->memberData['member_group_id']}," ) && ipsRegistry::$settings['ipsEditorThemes_enabled'] !== '0')
    {
      $html = ipsRegistry::getClass('output')->getTemplate('ipsthemes')->ipsEditorThemes();
    }
    return $html;
  }
}

Tried to recache the skins, with no avail.

Already did it... with no practical result. :sad:

The only way i can see the posts is disabling this hook. Everything was fine today and suddently it stopped working. I don't know if it has any relation, but i updated the "trader feedback system" to the last version about 2-3 hours before this Editor theme stopped working.

Maybe it is just a coincidence, but the fact is that everything is fine except the ips themes hook.

• 1 month later...

When you make a custom bbcode then under the image section it says:

Image should be in public/style_extra/bbcode_icons
Button is used if populated, else bbcode is placed into editor other styles menu

so that's where I've uploaded my gif/png images to. But in the forums they don't show up:

miss_bbicons_zpse9eb132a.png' alt='' cla" alt="miss_bbicons_zpse9eb132a.png">

It's the same in the default theme, they don't show up. Is it because it has to be a specific file type to work with your mod?

When you make a custom bbcode then under the image section it says:

so that's where I've uploaded my gif/png images to. But in the forums they don't show up:

miss_bbicons_zpse9eb132a.png' alt='' cla" alt="miss_bbicons_zpse9eb132a.png">

It's the same in the default theme, they don't show up. Is it because it has to be a specific file type to work with your mod?

Do you have an actual link to your board? I need to inspect the code to find a solution :-). It would be a fairly long winded task to make them compatible with my mod but what I can do is make the images for those icons show and then you can replace them with your own images.

I've send the link in a pm to you, but you can get the same "error" your self by making a custom bbcode (admin > look & feel > Post Content > BBCode Management) then make a picture for it to use in the editor, and upload to correct folder (public/style_extra/bbcode_icons) and enter file name into the image field of the bbcode (bbcode.gif). bbimage_zps5fe9f93b.png

If you do all that you'll have an empty spot in your editor too, but I guess that's because it doesn't have a converted "image" which your mod uses!

I've send the link in a pm to you, but you can get the same "error" your self by making a custom bbcode (admin > look & feel > Post Content > BBCode Management) then make a picture for it to use in the editor, and upload to correct folder (public/style_extra/bbcode_icons) and enter file name into the image field of the bbcode (bbcode.gif). bbimage_zps5fe9f93b.png

If you do all that you'll have an empty spot in your editor too, but I guess that's because it doesn't have a converted "image" which your mod uses!

Thanks, I'll investigate and hopefully have a fix issued by early next week.

Archived