"Help Area"; 4.0?

ZakRhyno

I may be mistaken on your meaning but you can already translate the entire suite easily: https://www.invisionpower.com/support/guides/_/install-and-getting-started/translating-the-ips-community-suite-r289

If you're talking about translating help files, this can also be done from within the admincp under the system > help files menus.

No.

A developer of IP.Board mentioned in IP.Board 4.0, it will be possible to fully translate the forum software. I also know how the language system works on IP.Board 3.x.
You just speak English and you therefore do not need to translate the software. Only people who do not speak English can understand.
I want a system being able to fully translate the forum software (all phrases in the same system).
Example, if I change language to English, the entire system will be in English. If I change language in French, the entire system will be in French. This is what I want.

While this will be possible in 4.0 for ACP-generated content, it will not be possible for topics and posts (or anything user-contributed on the front end). Users will not be prompted to submit content in multiple languages. Just to be clear.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived