Download Last build relased before your license expires...

BomAleold

Hello, I have just learned that occur renew the license to be allowed to download any version of the applications of ips

Now I wanted to know if in this aspect could be allowed to leave the download versions released before the expiry of the license (example my license expired yesterday but ipb 3.4.6 is relased more time before... ).

for future clients could download previous build relased before license is expired?

it is useful for developer to testing...

311rq7o.png' alt='' class='ipsImage' wid" alt="311rq7o.png">

Simple - don't let your license expire.

It's up to the user to download IPB while they have an active licence. Why should IPS support people who no longer support them?

Plus in my opinion any modestly sized forum or larger is being irresponsible if they let their licence expire as you've got no support if and when things go wrong.

Simple - don't let your license expire.

It's up to the user to download IPB while they have an active licence. Why should IPS support people who no longer support them?

Plus in my opinion any modestly sized forum or larger is being irresponsible if they let their licence expire as you've got no support if and when things go wrong.

yes agree with this, but at least be able to download the previous version from the last renewal I thought it was allowed. (i know that it is only for one site)

We do not presently track this information and subsequently we do not allow you access to previous versions your license may have entitled you to. It is your responsibility to keep a backup of the software (just like with most other paid software).

As this question has come up and been answered dozens of times in the past already, I'm going to close the thread.

Archived