Unable to view Peer-to-Peer forum?

Kyle F

Hey guys...

For some odd reason, when I try to view the IPS Community Suite Support forum, it says I need to be an active customer? :blink: I've tried to clear my cache, cookies and browser history and what not, even tried using another browser AND my Mac...but says the same thing?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Is it all of them or a specific one ? , try viewing the Board one as an example.

Try logging out of here and the Client Area, then login again, starting at the Client Area. That should resync your permissions if that's the problem.

Sorry, you don't have permission for that!

[#103149]

This forum is only available to those logged in with a client account.

If you are a current IPS client and are seeing this message, please log out and then log in with the same email and password that you use for the client area.

If you need assistance logging in as a client please submit a ticket and we will be happy to assist.

Tried logging out of both, and cleared all cache and cookies. :/

I'm going to try and flush my home servers DNS and reboot the routers. The main router (in modem mode) and NETGEAR R6300 router(s) are connected to the main home server, and then our other 3 home servers connected to the first main one. The main server manages my home network with all computers connected.

I would suggest submitting a ticket in your client area so we can take a look at your account. I tend to doubt resetting your router will resolve this issue, unless you are not showing up as logged in at all when you see that error (since you are posting as a logged in user though, I doubt that).

Thanks for your replies Brandon, Jake and Andy. Much appreciated. I have no idea why it was giving me such error, but I cleared the whole router DNS cache and DNS cache via command prompt, logged out, cleared browser history and cache too and seems to work now. :smile:

Archived